First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Howie Carr is a Bawston staple. On AM & FM because it’s the only voice of sanity around here! My goto AM channel is WBZ 1040 talk radio. If they go to woke back to FM and classic rock

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
AM is my go to, whenever I'm traveling, even locally. I get the traffic report every 10 minutes, and news and weather in-between. Obviously, I'm a boomer.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I haven't listened to AM for40+ years, but I sorta feel as long as AM stations exist then they should support it. I can't imagine it costs more than a buck to keep it.

Peragrin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Purchasing
@AzScorpon...How do you get Sirius for $60/yr? I'm paying nearly that every quarter, tho prolly have too big of a channel package, I have a few channels that i like that required the 'full' . Any promo codes or something similar?
You have to play their game. once a year call and cancel , then be firm, and then give in.

my wife is paying $48 a year for just the music package. They try to upsell you. so you have to stick with what you actually want. and realize just music si the base base sub level. sports, talk radio etc, are all expensive addons.

David Schuster

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4; 1969 Torino GT
Thanks for the replies. Will call them and see how it goes

Dunedain Ranger

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL Super Cab - 2WD, 1995 Honda Accord EX Station Wagon
AM radio also has a bit of nostalgia for me - when I was a kid and we'd go on family vacations to Brevard NC (on the outskirts of Asheville - 10-12 hour drive from Pensacola) my dad always made it a point to find and listen to Paul Harvey's broadcasts and also when we would drive around town if it happened to coincide with PH's broadcast times.
I also miss listening to Rush Limbaugh who was on the local AM station here WCOA
Sponsored