got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
You'd think that after all the patience they showed actually getting their Bronco, that they'd have enough patience to check their blind-spot!
It appeared to be a kid maybe with a learner's permit with his dad in the passenger seat. Not sure if I'd want my kid driving my brand new Bronco. Probably why I don't have kids.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is why I had my mic off with my dash cam. There's no way I could ever post a video with what comes out of my mouth from other stupid drivers! I doubt it would ever be admissible in court either. :lipssealed:

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
This is why I had my mic off with my dash cam. There's no way I could ever post a video with what comes out of my mouth from other stupid drivers! I doubt it would ever be admissible in court either. :lipssealed:
I just turn off the sound when I make the video for youtube. For an actual accident if it's not my fault they are going to get the colorful language. :lipssealed:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Almost had a bad start to a day recently.

You must be talking about them stopping at a yellow light...oh wait, this isn't from Daily Traffic in CA!!!🤣

Even better when they run a red light at speed to turn right...into moving traffic

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You must be talking about them stopping at a yellow light...oh wait, this isn't from Daily Traffic in CA!!!🤣

Even better when they run a red light at speed to turn right...into moving traffic
That's a daily occurrence here. But since half of CA has moved here I guess it's expected. If I'm first at a red light I usually wait a few seconds after it turn green. You can bet someone will be running a red light the other way. Another reason why are insurance rates have jumped up so high these past 3-4 years. :curse:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Almost had a bad start to a day recently.

You need to add one of these horns for Bronco drivers. 😂

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
I had it off for quite a while, then I thought what if I needed to record a conversation with someone, like a cop that pulls me over, or someone I get in an accident with.
BTW, sorry about the audio. When I edit for posting I don't even have the audio on.

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Who cares what words are said when most important is to get away without anyone getting hurt if possible?
You know it's not good to keep bad feelings inside, right?
I said nothing in my video and next traffic light I almost went for him. Better vent.

mokupilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation ✈
I had it off for quite a while, then I thought what if I needed to record a conversation with someone, like a cop that pulls me over, or someone I get in an accident with.
BTW, sorry about the audio. When I edit for posting I don't even have the audio on.
I would also have commanded a deity to fornicate. 0% blame.

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Who cares what words are said when most important is to get away without anyone getting hurt if possible?
You know it's not good to keep bad feelings inside, right?
I said nothing in my video and next traffic light I almost went for him. Better vent.
Valid point! I was more worried about lightweights on the forum who might get offended because I didn't edit the audio.
Sponsored