First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Also pretty lame they are putting the 10R60 transmission from the explorer into the new bronco when our trucks have the much stronger 10R80.
True, I wasn't expecting that either. Doesn't make any since to me.
Sponsored

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Also pretty lame they are putting the 10R60 transmission from the explorer into the new bronco when our trucks have the much stronger 10R80.
I'm assuming the reason for this is due to the lower tow rating of the Bronco. ?‍♂

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Num, num. num......oh those words tasted nasty. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you my brother. I'm a little pissed at the mpg reports right now. So, I just gotta let it out somehow. o_O :cool:
Should we really expect it to be very close to the Ranger? The Bronco is essentially shaped like a block and sits higher in the air. I think mileage is due to suffer as a result.

OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm thinking about selling my Ranger as soon as I'm done moving and getting a last generation Bronco. My wife will hate it, but she hates the Ranger too.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Should we really expect it to be very close to the Ranger? The Bronco is essentially shaped like a block and sits higher in the air. I think mileage is due to suffer as a result.
No sir, I knew it wouldn't be the same as the Ranger for the reason you stated. I was just hoping it would be closer to my Jeep.
Sponsored