First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Retired
drivers in my locale, do that kind of stuff constantly, and even worse moves.
I guess I get used to it because I don't honk or swear at them anymore.
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Where do live that this simple infraction elicits a "Jesus! Fuck!"

Around here that guy gets an eye roll and MAYBE a one word insult.

"Jesus, Fuck" is like oncoming traffic crossed a median and is plowing through head on collisions type stuff.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Just glad you didn't have a collision. My active emergency braking system (or whatever it's called) saved my ass one day as I was leaving work. This particular idiot pulled out RIGHT in front of me. Had I been a half second earlier this guy would have straight up freaking T boned me. I was impressed how quickly the truck reacted. I'm a fan of some of these nanny gadgets because that day they saved me and therefore the entire household, from having an awful awful evening.
Glad you and your truck are safe. Watch out for the idiots, constantly. And I think I yelled the exact same thing you did too. That was a normal reaction, in my humble opinion.

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Where do live that this simple infraction elicits a "Jesus! Fuck!"

Around here that guy gets an eye roll and MAYBE a one word insult.

"Jesus, Fuck" is like oncoming traffic crossed a median and is plowing through head on collisions type stuff.
Simple infraction? That simple infraction almost got my Ranger damaged. Requiring many weeks with a rental that I hate. It also made my backpack, lunch and water bottle hit the floor. Don't judge my reaction. In central Va. this kind of thing is not common. Did I overreact? Possibly, but again, don't judge me.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Simple infraction? That simple infraction almost got my Ranger damaged. Requiring many weeks with a rental that I hate. It also made my backpack, lunch and water bottle hit the floor. Don't judge my reaction. In central Va. this kind of thing is not common. Did I overreact? Possibly, but again, don't judge me.
Perhaps you misunderstood my point. I was trying to say that if that type of maneuver requires that reaction the drivers in your neck of the woods are much better than here.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Perhaps you misunderstood my point. I was trying to say that if that type of maneuver requires that reaction the drivers in your neck of the woods are much better than here.
I think he must live in a more rural area where people still play nice.
Sponsored