Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
I've been on here so long now I have to change my vote. :shock: I now fall into a different age group. :frown:
WOW! Old Dusty Dave.. lol

I would be curious to see the salesperson cheat sheets on the Ranger. Who is their demographic. When I got the Mazda, the salesperson shared it, and they were looking for 55 year old men.

Who is the buyer of the Ranger, according to Ford.

Frank

Last edited:

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've been on here so long now I have to change my vote. :shock: I now fall into a different age group. :frown:
Taking my age minus the length of time I have owned my Ranger I'm still good in the & over group. :like: The benefit's of being older. O yea.

Husky44

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger 2014 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Retired
I'm 65 and don't care to impress anybody by what I drive. The Ranger I modified for what I need, little lift, little bigger tires and winch. It gets better fuel economy then my old V-8 Raptor (double on regular verses premium) so the Raptor sits in the garage and the Ranger gets the mileage. I have no complaints and really enjoy driving it. I also have no young children so I don't need the back seat room.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
I'm 65 and don't care to impress anybody by what I drive. The Ranger I modified for what I need, little lift, little bigger tires and winch. It gets better fuel economy then my old V-8 Raptor (double on regular verses premium) so the Raptor sits in the garage and the Ranger gets the mileage. I have no complaints and really enjoy driving it. I also have no young children so I don't need the back seat room.
Could not possibly agree more. My ride is just that, MY ride. No one else's opinion means diddly about it.

Well except for the boss lady. Her opinion matters. And on those rare occasions that it doesn't matter, I quickly realize my error! :rockon:
Sponsored