Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Wait, odds are that I may defect to a Hyundai Santa Cruz :crazy:

I hear they include an interior trim matched Murse (man Purse) and they have a built in cooler for Zimas.
Well, you please post pics too, if you do. I curious about it. (Not giving up my Ranger - just curious).
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Well, you please post pics too, if you do. I curious about it. (Not giving up my Ranger - just curious).
If I do, I will certainly post pics.

Going tomorrow to look at a 2022 Hyundai Tuscon Limited since it has basically the same interior as the Santa Cruz will have (excepting the shifter).

That will likely be the determining factor on whether or not I accept one of the offers I've received for my Ranger.

I say that, but twice now the offers have gone above the point where I said I would sell it and it is still here. I do really like it, I just don't drive it much.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
If I do, I will certainly post pics.

Going tomorrow to look at a 2022 Hyundai Tuscon Limited since it has basically the same interior as the Santa Cruz will have (excepting the shifter).

That will likely be the determining factor on whether or not I accept one of the offers I've received for my Ranger.

I say that, but twice now the offers have gone above the point where I said I would sell it and it is still here. I do really like it, I just don't drive it much.
I thought I'd update this as this thread has returned from the void.

I drove 4 different Hyundai Santa Cruz and didn't care for them. They drove OK and had some neat features, but I REALLY disliked all the fingerprint-magnet piano black plastic trim inside.

Now there are rumors that due to the success of the Maverick and the Santa Cruz, Subaru may bring back the Baja.

I had hoped that the Santa Cruz would be a reincarnation of my old Subaru Baja Turbo, which I absolutely loved, but it isn't.

I will be first on the lot to try a new Baja Turbo if it manifests.
Sponsored