OP

its_ikon

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT 4x4
What's wrong with black, unventilated leather in Vegas? (I couldn't imagine any leather seats in Vegas during the summer)
I prefer seats that will not give me swamp ass, ha
Sponsored

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
I have had 4 other trucks without a rear locker and wish I had one of those trucks. Now I have one on my fx4 and have not needed it yet?

But glad its there.

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
this is how I confirmed it was working as well LOL

In normal driving, yes the light turns off above 25. Which I would assume is indicating that the locker disengages.

If you're about to throw one down, and you disengage AdvanceTrak while engaging the locker it stays lit up to at least 50ish mph as long as you've got the skinny pedal to the floor. I assume it's waiting until torque is removed to disengage, and that seems like a safe bet to me.

This theory also works for snowy parking lot play. Stays lit through the whole cookie as long as your're into it. I garauntee the donuts I've done include a wheelspeed greater than 25mph.

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
My people!
ironically this year I left 2.5' of snow in Neptune City and landed to around 6" in Breckenridge in February LOL. Shot out to see my buddy in leadville and they had about a foot... it was unreal.

This year was the first winter with the Wildpeaks and man they made a huge difference compared to stock.

...That being said a week later it was 50 and the snow was gone, but that's jersey for ya

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Leadville is awesome. Spent a lot if time around there as a kid. Not sure if it's changed much, but hopefully not. Hopefully you got some runs it at Ski Cooper as well.

Not sure what you got stock on your Ranger. But my OEM Hankooks were garbge in the snow.
Sponsored