First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage). Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.

Back to the topic.... I drove my Ranger today for the first time in a month and it is a real pleasure to drive! It is fun to drive, rides great, looks awesome, and comfortable too. Did I mention it looks awesome??? :clap:

So, I just wanted to say how lucky and blessed I am to have such a great midsize truck!

It still makes me smile when I look at it!

Anybody else still think their Ranger is one of the greatest trucks made like I do???
Sponsored

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage). Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.

Back to the topic.... I drove my Ranger today for the first time in a month and it is a real pleasure to drive! It is fun to drive, rides great, looks awesome, and comfortable too. Did I mention it looks awesome??? :clap:

So, I just wanted to say how lucky and blessed I am to have such a great midsize truck!

Anybody else still think their Ranger is one of the greatest trucks made like I do???
I am with you 100%.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

I sure do! I've had many trucks over the years (mostly F150's) along with a Silverado and a Tacoma. The Ranger is the only one I can say I really love and is the most fun to drive. Of course it's the most expansive thanks to everyone here and all their darn mods! ?

On a side note it's good to see you back on here again Phil!

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
It clear that I enjoy mine because I move the baby seat from the van just to drive the Ranger on the weekend. 2 booster seats and a baby seat in the back!

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I have not been driving my 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor much in the past very much. It has been in our garage just resting for the last month. Lots of spotty rain showers and I hate water spots on black vehicles! (I know, why did you buy it if you're going to just leave it parked in the garage).[size] Anyway, we have had to do a bit of running back and forth to out vet as our one dog has knee issues (Torn ACL in both knees and the surgeon found both knees also have Luxating Patella as well in both knees) Anyway, we have been taking my wife's Explorer as the injured dog rides better in the rear area of her vehicle.

Mine is a 2019 and I haven't reached 5,000 miles yet. So yes....I drive it on special occasions. And when I do, I'm extremely happy.

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I sure do! I've had many trucks over the years (mostly F150's) along with a Silverado and a Tacoma. The Ranger is the only one I can say I really love and is the most fun to drive. Of course it's the most expansive thanks to everyone here and all their darn mods! ?

On a side note it's good to see you back on here again Phil!

Some manufacturers tend to ignore small to mid size trucks. I'm just glad there's plenty of mods for this truck.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Have had mine for a bit over a year now, 6600 miles, and used as a retiree's daily driver. Out and about 3-4 times a week, and I look for excuses every chance I get to go out and drive it.
"Hon, only a half bottle of ketchup left...got to get some more" !!! "Wow...only have 7/8 full gas tank...got to go top it off" !!! "Washed it last week...there may be a drop or two left on it somewhere....got to take it for a drive to blow the water off" !!! :like:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Got mine at the end of 2020 before it really hit the fan. Been loving every mile driven in it to this day.

I’ll admit it right up front. Still look back at it every single time I walk away from it. Only truck I ever did that with. That’s why I named her Natasha! ?

ok now, how many others look back too? ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Absolutely Phil,

It gets the “look back” every single time I park it and it gets that looong look as I do the slow walk back to it - even when it’s just in my garage.

I drive it regularly and it’s a heck of a lot of fun, even if it’s only a Home Depot run.

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Yeah, I always look back at it :)

No joke, my 2020 Supercab STX is the best vehicle that I've ever owned. It's sporty, comfortable, practical and with the Ford Performance/Borla Exhaust, it sounds great when I "get on it."

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
I agree with all of you…. I too have had many trucks in the past and my 2020 Ranger X seams to be the best of the best. But like the rest of you, I’m always looking at ways to spend money on it, ugh ?. Not sure if it’s because I’m on this darn form ? or if it’s something much deeper, probably both.
I think we should think about joining Rangers Anonymous, ?.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
As another retiree I get it. I've had mine for about 6 months and 3600 miles. I love this truck and happy to be back in a Ranger (previous one was a 1989).
2 or 3 times a week I drive up to the local Bojangles and meet with a bunch of other old farts to BS for a few hours...and have a biscuit.
I tell my wife I need to get out to heat the air in the tires up so that the tires last longer, and Bojangles just happens to be on the way.
This is in addition to any of the other excuses I can think up.
Sponsored