jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
still happy with mine as well so far its been a great little truck and very comfy and fun to drive time will tell if its as good as my last truck with keeping up on abuse... i dont plan to beat on this truck as hard as the last one at all buuut you never know when you jump a thing or two haha. sitting 100miles from 10k and i got the truck back in late june so ive driven it a good bit
Sponsored

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I still love my 2019 XLT with all the undeleted options. I still love to caress, I mean clean it, often. As nice as the '24 model looks, I will probably keep this truck till it's time for a dirt nap.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Yesterday, I was outside near the Ranger and a guy in a good-looking, new Frontier drove by real slow, honked, & waved. I think he was appreciating ‘Ol Butterscotch.:)
Good grief, Tracy, if he was driving a Frontier he was not appreciating ‘Ol Butterscotch. He was appreciating you!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Good grief, Tracy, if he was driving a Frontier he was not appreciating ‘Ol Butterscotch. He was appreciating you!
Ya’ll never fail to make me laugh or smile! Such absurdity! :crackup: :inlove:

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
I'm wondering that too. I also noticed I can feel a weird "bump" on my left side... wonder if the bladder is partially filled on one side.

In any case, I plan to pull the seat out next summer and pull off the fabric so see if I can modify anything. Or try to snag a seta from a 2019 since the first year models seemed to have softer seats based on my test drives.
I'm pretty sure the "seat comfort" was also deleted after 2019, can we add it to the list? My 2019 is like riding on a cloud.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
I'm pretty sure the "seat comfort" was also deleted after 2019, can we add it to the list? My 2019 is like riding on a cloud.
Love the seat comfort in my 2022. And I too have back issues.!

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Overall I'm very satisfied with my '19, wish the MPG's were better but I'm partly at fault when it's so easy to go 80+mph, when i use the cruise and keep it 70-75 it's much better, it's a great looking truck and again I'm happy with it.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Love mine too! Husband keeps talking about getting me the new model when it comes out. How dare he?!!!:oops: I’m keeping this one until it just won’t go anymore. Nothing against the newer ones, I just love mine.:inlove:

Yesterday, I was outside near the Ranger and a guy in a good-looking, new Frontier drove by real slow, honked, & waved. I think he was appreciating ‘Ol Butterscotch.:)
Tracy, was that a Freudian slip? Did you mean, "a good-looking guy in a new Frontier?"

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I can relate to the looking back when you walk away bit. Sometimes I just sit and stare at it. And I carefully wipe down the interior very often with a dry micro fiber cloth. It gives me an excuse to touch it. Call me crazy but I don't care. I love my truck.
Yep! I do that, too. I say to myself "best looking truck in the (insert place here)parking lot-driveway-intersection-" etc.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Yep! I do that, too. I say to myself "best looking truck in the (insert place here)parking lot-driveway-intersection-" etc.
Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'm slightly annoyed at the fact it's been raining here for a couple of days because that's preventing me from doing my hand wash ritual. I would also like to get a fresh gleaming and slick coat of wax on mine before winter proper really starts to get going. Make sure you keep your underbody sprayed often if you live where they salt the roads...

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Overall I'm very satisfied with my '19, wish the MPG's were better but I'm partly at fault when it's so easy to go 80+mph, when i use the cruise and keep it 70-75 it's much better, it's a great looking truck and again I'm happy with it.
Yes, indeed it is extremely easy to get to 80+. I was honestly surprised how fast you can get to those upper speeds from say 50 or 55. Continually blown away how quick these trucks are. I normally try to cruise around 5 over the posted limits and I've been averaging around 23.2 MPG