JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
My window sticker indicates the hot spot is free for three months which I assume you need for Ford Pass.
Two separate things.
Sponsored

Julie dominesey

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt fx4 and a 2018 Ford f 150 xlt fx4
My window sticker indicates the hot spot is free for three months which I assume you need for Ford Pass.
Hot spot not needed for ford pass ... I don’t have hot spot activated on my 2018 f 150 I bought in May 2018 ... ford pass starts it and tracks it just fine ,..don’t have hotspot active on my ranger either .. ford pass tracks it just fine as well

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I am an old man. I try and stay up with the latest gadgets, especially those on my soon to be delivered Ranger. That being said, I can’t reconnect my sound bar to my smart tv without summoning my kids assistance. I now very well know, thanks to those here who are much more tech savvy than me, Ford Pass and the hot spot are separate gizmos, and like me and the lead signer from the Cars, unrelated. We just spell our first names the same way. I’ll go sit in the corner with my downloaded owner’s manual.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Hot spot not needed for ford pass ... I don’t have hot spot activated on my 2018 f 150 I bought in May 2018 ... ford pass starts it and tracks it just fine ,..don’t have hotspot active on my ranger either .. ford pass tracks it just fine as well
Free for a year?! Its one of my favorite features! Bummer...this is unfortunately one I'll likely need to renew.
Why isn't it free indefinitely? What's different?
Look here what Generac offers as support for a $1900 generator...
Monitor your standby generator from your mobile device with the FREE MOBILE LINK APP
Mobile Link offers an iOS® and Android™ app that is free and downloadable for customers on the iTunes® App Store, Google Play™ and the Amazon Appstore. With Mobile Link, owners can view their generator’s status and maintenance needs, set the unit’s exercise schedule, review it’s running and maintenance history, and receive push notifications to indicate status changes. They can even arrange to send notifications to their local dealer. This makes maintenance easier, since dealers can spot any issues in advance and can ensure the generator is operating smoothly, no matter the homeowner’s location.

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT and 2008 Porsche Carrera 4S
Occupation
Retired Antique Dealer
You do not need the hot spot for Ford Pass. It can run off your home WiFi once you set it up.

Wichy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape Titanium
No you do not need hot spot set up to use Ford Pass.

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
My Ford Pass App updated this morning and a picture of my truck finally showed up. Then there was a message that I earned 42,000 reward points for free maintenance.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
My Ford Pass App updated this morning and a picture of my truck finally showed up. Then there was a message that I earned 42,000 reward points for free maintenance.
Damn enjoy your 3 free oil changes or 1 major service.

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
And you ordered on 1/22? What the heck thats ridiculous. I guess your delivery date is determined as the purchase date?

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
And you ordered on 1/22? What the heck thats ridiculous. I guess your delivery date is determined as the purchase date?
Did you prepay? My purchase date is certainly the day I picked it up.

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Did you prepay? My purchase date is certainly the day I picked it up.
My delivery date and purchase date are the same, 4/11. My reward points came exactly one week later.

FX4Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2019 Ford Ranger Screw cab Lariot FX4
Chevy does not. My wife is paying monthly for hers.
The remote start, lock & unlock were free on our 16 Silverado. You had to pay for OnStar and the emergency services if you want them.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
The remote start, lock & unlock were free on our 16 Silverado. You had to pay for OnStar and the emergency services if you want them.
Wife has a 18 Equinox. Can double check, but pretty sure she is paying
Sponsored