First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Automotive Interior Repair
Dangerous to see that kind of wheel speed with these large tires imho.
Have you never seen a 7,8,900+ ho vehicle on a dyno? What top speed are we seeing in 7th gear? It isn’t all that high... plenty of 1000 hp trucks on YouTube getting dynod...

With 7th gear being a 1:1 ratio it’s the only gear that’ll show what your truck is actually putting down. 5th and 6th is going to show inaccurate numbers.

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
I'm debating between your tune and two others. Why is your graph so jagged?
Very glad to hear you are considering giving us a shot for your tuning needs! I was speaking with the head calibrators and they said all the Ecoboost vehicles have some wavy look in the higher rpms by nature but on this chart I was told it also was related to belt oscillation on the AWD dynojet. Seat of the pants wise it pulls hard / strong all the way through the rev range and holds you back in the seat firmly with no oscillation type of feeling, so no worries there. Feel free to give us a call and we'd be happy to help explain our products and services a bit further on depth. 2313-561-5500 ext 1.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I have a dyno appointment for Monday afternoon at NoCo Dyno.....can't wait to see what the mods and the Livernois tune have done for my Rangers power output!

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
ZFG Racing Tune
CRP Stage 4 turbo
SPD turbo back
Mishimoto Intake and cold pipes

439whp and 475 ft-lbs

dyno.jpg
Holy crap mate. Bet that thing rips. This on 93? Side note, interesting to see how much richer the stock looking tune runs.

Post up some vids!

Travis9935

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
This has stock internals? Holy shit I thought the RS focus internals were limited to around 400whp? Reliably! ?

Reactions: Doc

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
Reliably might be the key word. Are focus RS guys making 475 lb ft at 3500rpm? There might be a RS forum rabbit hole in my future.

tjanok

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Reliably might be the key word. Are focus RS guys making 475 lb ft at 3500rpm? There might be a RS forum rabbit hole in my future.
Actually, I think they do. Peak is typically by 4k. I'm curious how much the 10spd vs 6spd on the RS matters when it comes to longevity on these blocks.
Sponsored