First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I feel the same way. I had a MagnaFlow cat back dual exhaust put on my 2015 2.7 ecoboost. When I drove it home l felt sick the way it sounded, like a ricer. I am looking forward to the 2020 Ranger l have on order, l am leaving it stock.
I'm the same. The Bassani X pipe sounded great on the Mustang GT but I'm staying stock on the truck.
Sponsored

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
Is it pretty loud hard to tell in videos
I don't think so. What is important to me and others is drone at cruising speed which is really not a problem at all. At 70 mph or so all you really notice is when you accelerate or when you are on a hill and you can hear it when the transmission downshifts but again not all annoying.

Danger Ranger 09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford ranger
I don't think so. What is important to me and others is drone at cruising speed which is really not a problem at all. At 70 mph or so all you really notice is when you accelerate or when you are on a hill and you can hear it when the transmission downshifts but again not all annoying.
I wish they had a ATAK System for this truck. I would like something loud.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I wish they had a ATAK System for this truck. I would like something loud.
Did you listen to the clips for the Gibson Black? IT seemed to me to be the loudest I've listened to on here. I didn't like the rear exit location it has. I had a Gibson years ago on a Dakota, sounded great but of course it was an 8.
Sponsored