Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2007 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Marketing Strategist
Palm beach Dyno is the winner !
Regards
Doc
How do you figure? More of a apples to oranges comparison.

Don’t forget I have less mods and more hp/torque. No intercooler pipes, stock paper filter in the stock air box, and stock catback exhaust. I’m going for sleeper even if someone pops the hood since most wouldn’t know to look at the downpipe.

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
How do you figure? More of a apples to oranges comparison.

Don’t forget I have less mods and more hp/torque. No intercooler pipes, stock paper filter in the stock air box, and stock catback exhaust. I’m going for sleeper even if someone pops the hood since most wouldn’t know to look at the downpipe.
Guess I misunderstood this..

“Got the Ranger dynoed today. Mods are Tuning by OZ Tuning, aFe “CATLESS DOWNPIPE and E30” Truck drives amazing and I know I can trust the reliability of Kens tune. Before adding the downpipe it put down 313hp/379tq. Now I’m setting right where I want to be at 337hp/420tq.“
cant wait to see your ET !

Regards
Doc

Last edited:

BJMartin

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Strategist
Guess I misunderstood this..

“Got the Ranger dynoed today. Mods are Tuning by OZ Tuning, aFe “CATLESS DOWNPIPE and E30” Truck drives amazing and I know I can trust the reliability of Kens tune. Before adding the downpipe it put down 313hp/379tq. Now I’m setting right where I want to be at 337hp/420tq.“
cant wait to see your ET !

Regards
Doc
We don’t get 93 here, so 94 octane e30 is the closest good fuel I can get. Highest non e we get is labeled 91, but runs more like 89.

We weren’t finished with the tune last time I went to the track. Ran a 13.6@100 then. Hopefully next time I go I can get closer to 13.4 before doing anything else.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
We don’t get 93 here, so 94 octane e30 is the closest good fuel I can get. Highest non e we get is labeled 91, but runs more like 89.

We weren’t finished with the tune last time I went to the track. Ran a 13.6@100 then. Hopefully next time I go I can get closer to 13.4 before doing anything else.
Very good, I’m at 13.99 @ 99 mph...
Regards
Doc

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
Very good, I’m at 13.99 @ 99 mph...
Regards
Doc
Wow! I remember thinking I was doing good getting into the 14s with my 71 Dodge Demon 340cid muscle car. Of course, that was a LONG time ago.

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Don't know how I didn't see any of this. That Dyno sheet is super old. So I'm attaching the one before my last tuning session as I can't find them anywhere. (This is before downpipe as well). Time slips I have and surely the only thing that matters is ET and MPH as dyno's can show different results respectively. PB Dyno for the win..

RANGER DYNO.jpg

BJMartin

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing Strategist
Don't know how I didn't see any of this. That Dyno sheet is super old. So I'm attaching the one before my last tuning session as I can't find them anywhere. (This is before downpipe as well). Time slips I have and surely the only thing that matters is ET and MPH as dyno's can show different results respectively. PB Dyno for the win..

RANGER DYNO.jpg
I knew with what all was done you should be posting some bigger numbers. Any updates on needing to switch your name to 12Second Ranger? Looking forward to seeing where you get to.

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I knew with what all was done you should be posting some bigger numbers. Any updates on needing to switch your name to 12Second Ranger? Looking forward to seeing where you get to.
Not yet...It has been super retard hot and monsooning the past many months. I'm looking forward to February weather here which should be exactly what is needed to get her into the 12's...We shall see...

ZincGT

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Why is the torque so low? I think my final pull was 359hp and 421tq....weird
we kept it that way to help the engine live, tq = cylinder pressure.

I have a stage 4 CR Performance turbo on the way and we will most likely keep the tq in the same range.

also keep in mind this is on a mustang dyno which reads lower then a dyno jet. We were able to load the dyno to the trucks weight so the truck responds correctly during a pull. The dyno jet you are on has a 3000-3500 lb roller and it effects the spooling characteristics causing the turbo to spike when it spools.

Last edited:

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
we kept it that way to help the engine live, tq = cylinder pressure.

I have a stage 4 CR Performance turbo on the way and we will most likely keep the tq in the same range.

also keep in mind this is on a mustang dyno which reads lower then a dyno jet. We were able to load the dyno to the trucks weight so the truck responds correctly during a pull. The dyno jet you are on has a 3000-3500 lb roller and it effects the spooling characteristics causing the turbo to spike when it spools.
I would love to see real world side by side action on the strip between your truck and mine. Many variables with Colorado vs Florida that makes things not equal. Also I'm at 17k miles and drive this daily with zero issues aside from the factory turbo saying goodbye...lol...can't wait to actually get some good seat time in.

ZincGT

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I would love to see real world side by side action on the strip between your truck and mine. Many variables with Colorado vs Florida that makes things not equal. Also I'm at 17k miles and drive this daily with zero issues aside from the factory turbo saying goodbye...lol...can't wait to actually get some good seat time in.
I drive 80 miles per day and currently have 15k. I did buy a dragy, can we do internet racing?