Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Yeah because once car makers start to transition more and more to electric I'm sure they will all have no problems spending millions of dollars to develop Wyoming specific models. I'm all for keeping ICE alive but this is just politicians showing off for their voters without actually doing anything productive.

Getting rid of them completely just isn't viable right now for most parts of the country. But to completely ban them...eff off. This is probably the same person who complains about cancel culture but then wants to cancel things he doesn't agree with. I especially like how he said that anyone who wants an electric vehicle should be able to buy one, despite the bill phasing out the sale of them. They said Wyoming doesn't have the infrastructure to make electric practical. This is the case for lots of states right now so people still buy ICE vehicles. Pretty simple choice. Rather than investing in infrastructure and giving people options, let's just ban it so we don't have to worry about it. It sounds like it's more of a shot at California for phasing out gas powered vehicles too. Don't you just love when law makers waste tax dollars and time to make a stupid political statement?

Here's an idea, how about we all buy whatever the hell we want wherever the hell we want to buy it without someone saying we can't do that. Its like Ford and GM teaming up and lobbying to ban the sale of import vehicles in Michigan because domestic vehicles have historically been very beneficial to the state.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Wyoming is high on my list for future escape plans.

I approve.

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Wyoming is high on my list for future escape plans.

I approve.
If it weren't for the winters there, and the WIND, I could have done it.
Sponsored