Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, my tires are overinflated as well. I've been meaning to fix it but haven't gotten around to it. I probably should.
Yep, 45 lbs a tire on mine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Alex6511

Alex6511

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 301A, Tech, Spot, Bed Utility and Trailer tow packages.
Occupation
Software Engineer
As promised, the indicator. Sorry lariat folks, no idea how or where it would appear for you on the fusion style dash.

20190513_115554.jpg

It also comes with a pop-up warning when it first occurs.

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
My lariat fluid light came on within a month of owning it. Dealer just hadn’t filled it. I think I got a warning on the left screen actually. I use rain x brand.

Dennis Harvey

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
I only use high-performance synthetic washer fluid and if the low washer fluid light comes on I have the truck sent to the dealership on a flatbed wrecker. ;)

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I only use high-performance synthetic washer fluid and if the low washer fluid light comes on I have the truck sent to the dealership on a flatbed wrecker. ;)
And I assume you use the same high performance synthetic blinker fluid too, right? :)

And of course blinker fluid refills must be done by a dealer service department only!

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
My lariat fluid light came on within a month of owning it. Dealer just hadn’t filled it. I think I got a warning on the left screen actually. I use rain x brand.
Yea, I'm thinking it's a warning on the left display screen,
IMG-6022.JPG
not a telltale light.

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Same story as others here, my fluid tank was empty when I got it. Not that saying that has helped you in any way, but if you haven't already just fill the reservoir and see if it goes away.

Gary Allen

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2006 Mazda Marble White Miata 2.0 GT
Just like many other mine was delivered with low washer fluid and tires at 47... sent it back in to get a tiny stone chip and scratch (in the middle of the hood which I spotted when cleaning the day after I picked it up) and over spray from the bed liner on the bed side done... told them to do the full pre-delivery inspection as who know what else they have not checked... getting it back tomorrow (after they have re-sprayed the hood and bed panel) hoping for a good job.

OP
OP
Alex6511

Alex6511

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT, 301A, Tech, Spot, Bed Utility and Trailer tow packages.
Occupation
Software Engineer
Filled it up, issue gone. Mentioned the PDI problems to the dealership so hopefully nobody else suffers from this, but who knows if anything will come of it.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
Just like many other mine was delivered with low washer fluid and tires at 47... sent it back in to get a tiny stone chip and scratch (in the middle of the hood which I spotted when cleaning the day after I picked it up) and over spray from the bed liner on the bed side done... told them to do the full pre-delivery inspection as who know what else they have not checked... getting it back tomorrow (after they have re-sprayed the hood and bed panel) hoping for a good job.
It is really amazing that so many are having those two issues, especially when both of those are items on the check list.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
It is really amazing that so many are having those two issues, especially when both of those are items on the check list.
Yeah.

Looks like Ford said "the heck with ROVP", and Ford Dealers said "the heck with PDI". :LOL:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I think PDI is usually more a fact of "clean it up and take off all the shipping packaging stuff". And if you get more than that, I think it is a bonus. I think it comes down more to a quick detail than anything.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
It seems Ford is the only dealer who can't seem to prep a vehicle for delivery. Like others, my washer fluid was low, tires at 48psi, antenna wasn't installed, AND it was still in Transport Mode.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
It seems Ford is the only dealer who can't seem to prep a vehicle for delivery. Like others, my washer fluid was low, tires at 48psi, antenna wasn't installed, AND it was still in Transport Mode.
It is not FORD but the dealer. ALL items on the check list were done for my ranger. Have stayed with this dealer for three generations of cars/trucks.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
The new Jeep has a camera washer. Who wants this crap. How about unnecessary crap delete, truck marketing engineers.
Sponsored