Winch Capable Front Bumper

Sako887

First Name
Sarkis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
its a slightly older Smittybilt xrc, 9500 lb. There's actually a surprising amount of room in there.
Nice, I was trying to see if I can fit a smittybilt 10k X2O. I’ll check the dimensions online and see if they’re comparable.
Sponsored

Sako887

First Name
Sarkis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Just in case anyone else was wondering, the smittybilt gen 2 xrc 9500 and the X2O 10,000 have the exact same dimensions according the specs posted online. In theory, it should fit in the hidden mount with the control box relocated.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Now that's interesting. I wonder how it will interact with the various sensors.

Sako887

First Name
Sarkis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I’m really diggin this! I’m also wondering the same thing about the sensors. Either way, it would also give me a place to mount two LP6’s on top of the rail.

RVA Overland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
That is a real slick mount and I would bet they will have an option for the parking sensors. Only thing keeping me from being 100% in is I want an option that reinforces the front of the truck so I feel better about future removal of the crash bars. Cant wait to see what this looks like installed and painted. So many great options being created, love the growth in aftermarket support.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I’m heading to Shrockworks this week to pick up my skids and let them run some test fitting for the winch mount on my truck. I’ll see if they’ll let me grab some more pics for you guys. I won’t be leaving with one as I already have a full bumper and winch but they’ll have it mounted on my truck for a bit so I can grab pics if they’ll allow it.

ac_perks

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I’m heading to Shrockworks this week to pick up my skids and let them run some test fitting for the winch mount on my truck. I’ll see if they’ll let me grab some more pics for you guys. I won’t be leaving with one as I already have a full bumper and winch but they’ll have it mounted on my truck for a bit so I can grab pics if they’ll allow it.
Awesome - I'm waiting to see the Shrockworks release before making a decision on waiting for that or going another route so definitely looking forward to some more pics.

OP
OP
HTX1811

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Update on the ADD. All good. I’ll get a pic at the beach tomorrow and post it up. Winch clutch access is good with the non-full length light bar.
Several people have commented that the look overall is awesome and love the bumper. They cannot believe it’s a Ranger.

Charley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT FX4 Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Several people have commented that the look overall is awesome and love the bumper. They cannot believe it’s a Ranger.

Looks great. Still surprised that the new Ranger has been out for 1 1/2 years and folks are just now seeing them.

tempted to get a vinyl sticker for the tailgate that says - "Yeah, it's the new"

Or maybe a t-shirt printed with "Yeah, it's the new Ranger"

OP
OP
HTX1811

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
My ADD with light bar and semi-custom home made license plate bracket.

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg