First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Not just Lariat owners. Some of us XLT owners have it too and love it.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Doesn't the winch block the air flow to the intercooler?

Willcuts93

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Flex '19 Ranger
Occupation
Technician
Warn put one on one of our stock vehicles when to ranger first came out. It was really heavy and the truck didn't have a leveling kit. It made the front sag real low and and the stance looked goofy in my opinion. They may have lightened them up for production.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Warn put one on one of our stock vehicles when to ranger first came out. It was really heavy and the truck didn't have a leveling kit. It made the front sag real low and and the stance looked goofy in my opinion. They may have lightened them up for production.
This is concerning.. how much do they weigh?

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
I called Warn, the production model only comes out to 130lbs. Mine will be delivered by freight on Monday.
Hmm.. I would hope it doesnā€™t make the front end sag too much

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
Hmm.. I would hope it doesnā€™t make the front end sag too much
Nah, thatā€™s actually pretty light for a steel bumper. If it does sag, Iā€™ll just adjust my coilovers another 1/2ā€.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah, thatā€™s actually pretty light for a steel bumper. If it does sag, Iā€™ll just adjust my coilovers another 1/2ā€.
Also, Iā€™m assuming the stock springs on the aforementioned truck had a much lower load and spring rate than the springs on my Icon coilovers considering the difference in ride.

Last edited:

Pathung

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Yup, for Old Man Emu suspensions, sporting a winch bumper would bump one from standard to medium-duty Nitrocharger shocks. A 130-lb. bumper will lower the front ride height of a stock-shocked truck, is my guess.

@HoosierT, if the Warn bumper lowers your front ride height by some, you could consider deleting your rear blocks in order to retain the same rake that you wanted. From past experience, the more one dials up the ride height (from 2.5" to 3.0", for example), the stiffer the ride is.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, for Old Man Emu suspensions, sporting a winch bumper would bump one from standard to medium-duty Nitrocharger shocks. A 130-lb. bumper will lower the front ride height of a stock-shocked truck, is my guess.

@HoosierT, if the Warn bumper lowers your front ride height by some, you could consider deleting your rear blocks in order to retain the same rake that you wanted. From past experience, the more one dials up the ride height (from 2.5" to 3.0", for example), the stiffer the ride is.
I donā€™t have rear blocks. I have an additional leaf spring but I enjoy the added stiffness in the rear. Agreed on the front, I would consider having Icon put stiffer springs on if it drops the front too much.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Looks too big of a bumper. Iā€™m a fan of sleek and clean. Still havenā€™t found a ranger bumper Iā€™m in love with.
Sponsored