Warn winch bumper

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I havenā€™t seen anyone post any pictures with one, but once SEMA starts in a couple weeks Iā€™m sure there will be many photos of it!

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Someone on the Florida Ranger Facebook has one already with the winch and everything.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
You Lariat owners and your first world problems. :giggle:
It is frustrating but I wouldnā€™t trade my adaptive cruise for any accessory.

bacon4bfast

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 302A
Pretty nice looking bumper, hopefully they put in a cutout or find a solution for the adaptive cruise!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Looks like no support for adaptive cruise control though which is kind of a bummer.
I never would have thought of that. I wouldnā€™t trade my adaptive cruise for a better bumper either... not a chance!

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
I have the first or second one, itā€™s installed and I just made a quick and easy bracket to relocate the adaptive cruise control and it works flawlessly. Nothing compares to the quality of warn...itā€™s so sick and my Baja bars come in tomorrow. Check out the render here in the build thread or more cool stuff for my sema build on ig... @TheMarkP
4CB2D74D-7D46-4455-BCD9-3D3034AA711D.jpeg

fah3

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have the first or second one, itā€™s installed and I just made a quick and easy bracket to relocate the adaptive cruise control and it works flawlessly. Nothing compares to the quality of warn...itā€™s so sick and my Baja bars come in tomorrow. Check out the render here in the build thread or more cool stuff for my sema build on ig... @TheMarkP
4CB2D74D-7D46-4455-BCD9-3D3034AA711D.jpeg
LOL, love the photo bomber at the tailgate. Clearly sending a message to all the tailgate damper haters :crackup:

TheMarkP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
You just have in aiming through the grill area now?
Correct...

I saw that ADD had a adaptive cruise control relocation bracket so I just made my own. Granted theirs is like encased and adjustable and 275 dollars but either option works fine.

the only thing I will be changing is that Iā€™m gonna center it. Sometimes when thereā€™s a car stopped to my left it thinks Iā€™m gonnaa hit it.

Lunchbox88

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCrew FX4
Correct...

I saw that ADD had a adaptive cruise control relocation bracket so I just made my own. Granted theirs is like encased and adjustable and 275 dollars but either option works fine.

the only thing I will be changing is that Iā€™m gonna center it. Sometimes when thereā€™s a car stopped to my left it thinks Iā€™m gonnaa hit it.
Good to know, thanks!
Sponsored