Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
squiggy the toothless yorkie having a nappy

20191106_103437.jpg
RP we had a grand dog (next door neighbor) who was a Yorkie his name was Jack aka Poodie.
Every time we went out to the back deck he had to be left out and running over to get his Loving.
Sadly enough he got sick (cancer) and he is no longer with us. We miss him so much.
Squiggy reminds me of him Great pic by the way. :clap:
Sponsored

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Our lab past away last summer and we recently decided to adopt a new dog we found at a rescue. Great pyrenees/lab mix that we named Edsel. He's fighting some kennel cough right now but he's on some meds for it. Eventually, we think our blue heeler/australian shepherd mix (Keno) and him will become good friends. Right now he just prefers to be left alone.
Attach118_20160725_212449.jpg
PXL_20210222_182300952.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
he is a hunter but mice in the snow ?????

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG
Could be rabbits. This time of year they start surfacing again. Our dogs have a nest in our yard they’re watching. Had to put up a runner for now otherwise they won’t last long

FoMoCoDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Heres our two dogs in the back of the truck. Hanging out in the bed, waiting to go into the Vets office. Their story, one we took from a family that couldn't keep him, thats Jasper on the left. The other from a friend who had a litter and was giving them away, Louie the runt, and the only one with short hair of the litter. I should have took the pic where Louie vomited on my pet protected seat cover, it really did protect thankfully.
dogsinback.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Heres our two dogs in the back of the truck. Hanging out in the bed, waiting to go into the Vets office. Their story, one we took from a family that couldn't keep him, thats Jasper on the left. The other from a friend who had a litter and was giving them away, Louie the runt, and the only one with short hair of the litter. I should have took the pic where Louie vomited on my pet protected seat cover, it really did protect thankfully.
dogsinback.jpg
Get their nails trimmed! They’ll thank you for that!

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
I agree with Trig, those nails do look awful long. We have one mutt who runs daily on hard snow, and asphalt, likes to dig, yet he needs his trimmed back. Maybe feed him less kibble?? (5 cups a day now) :crackup:

FoMoCoDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Yea, that was done by the vet. I do get them trimmed by the vet when they go.
When we do it ourselves, they will let us trim about 3 or 4 toes at a time and they are done with that, Its a slow process at home.