First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
shame that parasite hit the dog. wish the other dog would have joined in and really helped eat him up. at least dogs still know whats right and wrong these days... zero sympathy at all for the guy. if it was my house id let the dogs chew on his damn liver before i even thought about calling them off or getting him medical help.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Thats terrible
the guy may have had learning disabilities. drug addictions. Might have been unemployed, struggling to make ends meet for his family. had no where to turn but petty crime.
the system failed him, and hasn't helped him and now he is disfigured and permanently injured and may never get out of his slump in life and get a real job. the cycle will continue.
Thats terrible
the guy may have had learning disabilities. drug addictions. Might have been unemployed, struggling to make ends meet for his family. had no where to turn but petty crime.
the system failed him, and hasn't helped him and now he is disfigured and permanently injured and may never get out of his slump in life and get a real job. the cycle will continue.
im sure despite his "social injustices" he still learned a lesson that day. possibly a very valuable one :crackup:

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
CNN would say “He was on his way to choir practice”.
im sure despite his "social injustices" he still learned a lesson that day. possibly a very valuable one :crackup:

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I particularly liked the buckets of water. Well I hope it was water and not some other liquid in the buckets because that second one was a direct hit on the guy.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
That was fucking hilarious!

You'd think a person prepared to burglarize would be prepared to deal with some tiny 40lb pit mix. Apparently research wasn't his strong suit.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i love dogs. sometimes they seem to be more of the people we wish to be than we are. I mean how loyal selfless and smart are dogs! sure some dumb dogs exist lol but id say dumb humans far out number them.

Last edited:

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
i love dogs. sometimes they seem to be more of the people we wish to be than we are. I mean how loyal selfless and smart are dogs! sure some dumb dogs exist lol but it say dumb humans far out number them.
These dogs were just like people. One was committed to the job, the other was a slacker.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Thats terrible
You sure you don't live in California? The Bay Area perhaps?

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
Thats terrible

sorry if "the guy may have had learning disabilities" He "may" have one but ill bet he learned that day

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Please meet Pierre, a 6 year old male Frenchie shown here in my beater Honda CR-V about to go on his daily afternoon ride/walk, as well as guarding my 2020 Lariat

Last December a homeless person decided to reach into my Honda to help himself to a few dollars I had laying on the center console.

I was parked at a 7-11 and had ran inside to get some beer.

Pierre sprang into action and took a chunk of flesh from the parasite's left thumb as he attempted to steal my $, he is the most fiercely territorial canine who has ever owned me.

We both enjoyed a steak dinner later that evening.

20200130_121910.jpg

20200331_113042.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: