port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Blue the Rescue Mutt hanging with me after a morning of yard clean up.
She makes sure I rest properly! ?

IMG_20210207_112959169_HDR.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Hi Rich,

We are on our third year of custodianship. He is 13 years old and he is our pet, but by Arizona law, all Sonoran Desert Tortoise are owned by the State of Arizona. We do not have to register but by law as he was born in captivity, he must remain in captivity, so he will in the future have to be placed with another custodian as he will live for somewhere between 80 to 100 years old. So he is in our Trust for the trust administrator to place Tito in the tortoise adoption program at the Tucson based Sonoran Desert Museum.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Funny story: My uncle (now deceased) was a brilliant man. Photographic memory (banned from Vegas) genius level and MENSA member and was the chief chemist at Gillette. Many of the products manufactured today is from his work. Anyways, he was also an alcoholic and it did eventually catch up with him. To the point of hallucinations. Well at my childhood home we were the local wild animal hospital. Had a critter that needed mending my Mom was the gal to see. We got a wood turtle that had a slightly cracked shell. We kept him in the house because the local raccoon’s would have got him if in an outdoor pen. We happily named him Cedric. So uncle comes over after a 4 day bender to dry out. He’s on the couch horizontal and we hear this yell from in the kitchen. My Uncle is screaming for my father to come in. My dad said when he walked in my Uncle was sitting up pointing at the turtle. “Do you see it?” He exclaimed! My dad replies “Yup Roy I see him, that’s Cedric” Uncle Roy collapses back into the couch and says to dad, “Oh that’s good! I thought I was losing my mind and seeing things again...”