what happened to the where is your dog thread?

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
This is only the 3rd time they have had there puppy gruel, canned puppy food mixed with some water to make it a wet oatmeal consistency. I'll have to get a head on .

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
What are your plans for em ? Going to keep em all or do you have some loving homes set for the gals and the guy ???

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
What are your plans for em ? Going to keep em all or do you have some loving homes set for the gals and the guy ???
Since we have 3 big dogs already we are selling them, just listed them on several sites, wanted to wait until we had the 1st vet visits which we did last week

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
So.....we fed everyone, everyone pottied and it got cleaned up. This is the picture of docile lil pups in a clean dry pool.
CH9_20230322_041633.jpg

We leave to go to Bible study, gone about 2 hours and the The Dirty Dozen had woke up while we where gone, or at least a good number of them and poop was everywhere, the pee pads, the blankets, the pool and the puppies. We walk in and flip the light on and thought well the mess could be worse but we can clean this up fast no problem. Then they all wake up and wanted to play with us, there siblings and romp thru the poop oh and then those that hadn't pooped proceeded to poop in all the places that hadn't been pooped on. We couldn't get pee pads and wipes down fast enough. It was like someone carpet bombed the pool ??‍???

So rather than try and keep up with cleaning everything came out of the pool and got it wiped up enough that we could take all 12 to the tub for their first real bath. They've had sponge baths until now. It was a relay race I bring Terri a pup she washed it and gave it to me to dry while I handed her another pup. Clean ones go in the back up pen in the living room so I could disinfect the pool and hose it out. Now there all either sleeping or wrestling with 3 blankets until the next bombing mission....???

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
So.....we fed everyone, everyone pottied and it got cleaned up. This is the picture of docile lil pups in a clean dry pool.
CH9_20230322_041633.jpg

We leave to go to Bible study, gone about 2 hours and the The Dirty Dozen had woke up while we where gone, or at least a good number of them and poop was everywhere, the pee pads, the blankets, the pool and the puppies. We walk in and flip the light on and thought well the mess could be worse but we can clean this up fast no problem. Then they all wake up and wanted to play with us, there siblings and romp thru the poop oh and then those that hadn't pooped proceeded to poop in all the places that hadn't been pooped on. We couldn't get pee pads and wipes down fast enough. It was like someone carpet bombed the pool ??‍???

So rather than try and keep up with cleaning everything came out of the pool and got it wiped up enough that we could take all 12 to the tub for their first real bath. They've had sponge baths until now. It was a relay race I bring Terri a pup she washed it and gave it to me to dry while I handed her another pup. Clean ones go in the back up pen in the living room so I could disinfect the pool and hose it out. Now there all either sleeping or wrestling with 3 blankets until the next bombing mission....???
Making memories...

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Weening....good grief!
20230324_183941.jpg

1/3 can of chow, 8 heaping scoops of dry food and 3 heaping tablespoons of dry formula. Add about 5 cups of water and let it marinate to soften up. They ate it all
Plus keeping g them hydrated, they wherent keen on plain water so I add a small amount of salt free chicken base did the trick!

Max Crafter

Banned
Banned
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I add a small amount of salt free chicken base did the trick!
You may laugh but my Grandma used to add chicken bouillon to my bottle as a baby when i was sick. Might have been a shot of bourbon in there too for all I know.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
16 animals fed, pooped (multiple times) both cages completely changed twice and 3 poop covered pups bathed. A sibling was kind enough to barrel thru them and use them like bowling pins and they landed in pudding!

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
So today was a long day for the pups, 90 min vet visit, 1st round of shots, they are all very healthy and sassy.

This morning one of the lil girl pups figured out how to climb out of the pen when she heard Terri getting the food bowls, I heard Terri say how the hell did you get out...don't chase the cat! STOP CHASINGTHE CAT!! Lol It was priceless.

Yesterday morning in this video below (you'll need sound) at 5am Terri gets the food bowls out and that was all it took, the 12 of them tried to climb out of the pen and knocked it over and proceeded into the kitchen to meet Terri...chaos ensued. The pups got herded out with food bowl bribes, then the big dogs came inside and the pups followed them back into the kitchen back and forth a few times until they all figured it out.

Oh and they are all sold. New homes start Saturday!