First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
I showed my wife a Jeep the other day with bronze wheels and she agrees that my Ranger would look nice with that color (almost and okay to buy?). So, I am looking at these: AR201 - American Racing

The size I am looking at is 18x9" with a 35mm offset. I will be using 265/65/18 Toyo AT IIIs (on the truck now with the stock black package wheels).

What do you guys think?

1636038969441.png
I just mounted a set of these exact wheels along with BFG KO2s in 285/65/18. My Ranger is blue, and the dark bronze wheel color looks great! (American’s photo is deceiving, the bronze color is much darker in person) I’ll get some photos up in a day or two…
Sponsored

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just mounted a set of these exact wheels along with BFG KO2s in 285/65/18. My Ranger is blue, and the dark bronze wheel color looks great! (American’s photo is deceiving, the bronze color is much darker in person) I’ll get some photos up in a day or two…
I would love to see those.

Scooterdog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
If that is with a 285, then my 265/65/18 tires should be fine. How is the overall clearance with those 285s?
I’m on a 3” lift in front, 1” rear. They clear ok. Your 265s should be a perfect fit. I bought the wheels from PerformancePlusTire.com. They had a good price and they were in stock.
Sponsored