First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Electric motor mechanic
Yep...several Tao drivers have done similar to me in Flagstaff.. I just have to let them go... Being Top Dog comes with the territory. They have to try to knock you off the top of the hill.....Good Luck!

Best,
Phil
We’ll said Phil, thank you sir ??

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Look at that mad flex!!!

What other truck can do that?

Oh yeah, the Toyota Tundra.

frame-rust-1-jpg.jpg

It does provide for an impressive breakover angle though...

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
I always give it just a little gas when the light turns green, pull ahead of them until I hit my desired speed and then hit set on the cruise. Then, they come hauling ass from behind and pass me like they've won the race. :crackup:
This is daily occurrence from work commutes. Drive steady with cruise control on then stop st red light to look over and hear some young fella who had been tailgating me last 20 miles and now revving engine at light. Usually I wouldn't give them a second thought and just let them pass as they seem to be in a hurry. Slide stick to sport then smoke em every time. Typical military town here with average demographic age of 23yrs old and all eager to speed around town. I usually drive like a 48 yr old man that I am but jist cant resist the urge to dust them. Prob because all my other vehicles were slow and boring compared to the Ranger.

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
If you think they are surprised when you beat them with your Ranger double that reaction when I dust them with my T250 mid height Transit Van. There is no eco when two turbines boost.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Look at that mad flex!!!

What other truck can do that?

Oh yeah, the Toyota Tundra.

frame-rust-1-jpg.jpg

It does provide for an impressive breakover angle though...
Cringeworthy. I recall reading about a company in the UK that specialized in replacing the rusty frames on the Nissan Navara (Frontier) pickup trucks.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, same here. Before I traded in my F150 on the Ranger, I never noticed anything obvious like today. It seemed like after I lifted my Ranger and did wheels/tires, that the ass hats came out.
They were overwhelmed by the sheer sexiness it radiated, makes chicks hot for ya and makes the betas that drive tacos hate you lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
We might be the same with taco owners truth be told.
Thats ok. We have awesome trucks.

Never looked at a chevy. Well, i did. I drove by the chevy dealer and said, oh look. Chevy. Moved right along.

My question is...........
Do ridgeline owners ask truck owners to borrow their truck??
My mom has a ridgeline, and as much as I make fun of her for it I do have to admit for what they are meant to be (suv with a bed) they excel from the speakers in the bed to the storage/cooler to just the comfort they are quite nice but trucks they are not

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
The real question is what are you guys going to do if the 24 Tacoma comes out with a turbo motor that beats the ranger?
Its just like russia vs the us they finally get a cheap copy that doesn't work well many years later and by that time our new rangers will still be way better