Who else likes to drive their truck like they stole it

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I maybe dating myself with the title - but there are times I like to drop the shifter to S - and when the light goes green - drive like I stole the truck. This truck just gets up and moves very quickly and you get to see the beauty of this powertrain - that transmission takes you right to redline and then shifts so smoothly. I do like that - MPG be damned
Yes when I can - got a Borla/Ford cat back and waiting for the Ford Performance ProCal pac with drop in air cleaner. Use 93 Oct get it 20 miles away in Iowa for less than regular in IL.

Texas Scout

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, White Platinum
Okay so maybe the Mustang would be a little more fun than the Ranger.
On the road everyone expects the Mustang to be fast (if driven correctly), but no one expects a new Ranger to be fast (unless you own one and drive it in Sport mode..... ssshhhhhh, let this be our little secret)

Texas Scout

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, White Platinum
I’m giving her all she’s got Captain!

It was actually really smooth and mellow getting there and maintaining speed. felt like I was going 60.

Also noted that cruise control will max out at 110...:sunglasses:

8E1832A1-7A0F-4308-8B91-3F40267F1314.jpeg
Hmmm, the Entertainment song in the display should be Radar Love by Golden Earring next time ... (and we all know there will be a next time :sunglasses:)

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
The 2016 pro charged 5.0 track pack mustang I traded in for my current Ranger, yes. The Ranger has some pep ....but fast? Nope. Still fun to drive tho

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
Nope. An ole fuddy duddy doing the speed limit or less and taking it easy and getting great gas mileage with the Ranger. No issues with gas in the oil either, if floor boarding it has anything to do with that. I want this new Ranger to last a long time!
Now when I am riding my Harley, I turn into Mr. Cool and sometimes take off really fast. At a normal cruising speed though, the Harley gets about 47+ MPG!

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Nope. An ole fuddy duddy doing the speed limit or less and taking it easy and getting great gas mileage with the Ranger. No issues with gas in the oil either, if floor boarding it has anything to do with that. I want this new Ranger to last a long time!
Now when I am riding my Harley, I turn into Mr. Cool and sometimes take off really fast. At a normal cruising speed though, the Harley gets about 47+ MPG!
?

87176815.jpg