What is this? The main reason I joined is because not even the dealer knew the answer

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Wow! What a coincidence. It turns out I also have a previously unbeknown to me late great uncle in Uganda. I can be filthy rich If only I will turn over all my personal and financial information. :crazy: ?
Oh my Gregg, you may be the missing brother my Dad told me about. LOL

Nacho-business

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I get that a new owner doesn’t know what that is, so no shade being thrown at you, but the sales guy? Come on! I guess Ford dealers no longer hold product knowledge competitions for their sales people.

You should ask him what the key slot in the rear bumper is for.
When I bought my 2020 Lariat FX4 the salesman had no idea that the FX4 package was different from 4wd. He tried to convince me they were the same.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
When I bought my 2020 Lariat FX4 the salesman had no idea that the FX4 package was different from 4wd. He tried to convince me they were the same.
1611005976238.png

Gary33031

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
my sales guy had no idea where the side view folding button was Or how to re-latch the rear seat back...crazy.
Nick, just curious how long you were in Security Police? I retired at Homestead AFB in 1988 as a Chief, Security Police Operations Manager. Loving my 2020 Ranger.
Sponsored