What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I’ve named mine “Bear“. I have a cabin in the north Georgia mountains, where this truck will spend most of its time, and the black bear is a popular symbol in the area. So, that‘s what popped into my mind when setting up the Ford app.

Darin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Jack of all trades
Maybe this is just a "girl" thing, but my wife has always named her vehicles through the years. Lucy, for her Buick Lucerne. Ruby, for her red Lincoln MKX. And now Pearl, for her Lincoln Nautilus. My Ranger is the first vehicle that she succeeded in talking me into naming. Well, since it is a Ranger, and I live in Texas, AND I am a Texas Rangers fan (both baseball and law enforcement), I have nicknamed my Ranger "Tex". I know, that is kind of corny, but then again, so is naming a vehicle. Am I the only one with a name for my Ranger?
Beastia Beast in italian

Byngsboys

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightening Blue Ranger XLT, 302A, FX4, Tow and Technology/ 2005 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
Ah....FeliX As in FX4--I couldn't think of any other names with an FX in them. I was in a rush for the FordPass. It is a good placeholder.

My ST1100 was Serenity. The R1200RT is the USS Endeavour NCC-1895.

You see a pattern here...it was almost USS Ranger NCC-1707, but that felt a little derivative...Scopuli doesn't really fit for me either nor the Donnager.

"312" or "478"--maybe too obscure?

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RWD, 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Retired
My 3 year old has named it Tuck. “Dad can we go shoppin in the Tuck?” Yes honey we can go in the tuck
I like that! This reminds me of a personalized license plate I had on a small Datsun King Cab back in the 70's. Since my surname begins with Mc, and since it was a little truck, the plate was "MC TWUK" a play on a much larger truck with the iconic bulldog ornament. :)

corollavator

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ranger Supercab
Occupation
Engineer
A bit of a travesty but my daughters named my truck LAMB. This came about because I was looking at upgrading to a Ram 1500 as it is the only full size pickup dealer imported her in Australia. When I bought the Ranger instead the started calling it LAMB, which is short for Little Ram. ?

Small Lamb.jpg

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Jennifer ... "Fair Lady"

%22Jennifer%22 Badging .jpeg

Named the Harley Tri Glide too .... Fat Bottom Girl

2019-03-20 14.02.41.jpeg

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
Long(ish) story short.... My name is Aaron and I grew up with the nickname AirBear. Bears (of all types) are also one of my favorite animals. As I've gotten older my intolerance to the cold has increased and I can get pretty grumpy when I'm cold. In my mid '30s my nickname organically changed to PolarBear. I kept with the Polar and Bear theme when I selected the Oxford White. On FordPass she's known as Isbjørn which is old Norse/Danish for Polar Bear and she has a little page on Instagram under the name @PolarPatroler.
tempImage9VOVI3.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I call mine Caitlyn Jenner because the Tranny when cold, bucks and shutters until it warms up, I will change the name once I get it fixed:)
That’s usually a vintage Porsche with a rebuilt tranny, just sayin! ?
Sponsored