What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Frio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Finally get to post something of significance in this thread but this is far from the first thing to arrive in the mail for the latest money pit (quoting my wife here) :)

Took the full 15 business days they warned to ship but finally got here today after only a few days in transit... The UnderCover ArmorFlex Tonneau.

Hoping to get it installed this weekend. Still waiting on the AMP Research BedXtender HD Max. Only a few weeks into the 8-10 weeks they warn.

PXL_20210617_152544021.jpg

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got my wheels!

6 month ordeal of selecting, waiting on China to make em then ship, then a few week's setting in a ship off shore in LA waiting on unload. One of them was dropped at the factory, scraped and dented but they rest are gorgeous!

20210617_160736.jpg

20210617_160726.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I finally got my wheels!

6 month ordeal of selecting, waiting on China to make em then ship, then a few week's setting in a ship off shore in LA waiting on unload. One of them was dropped at the factory, scraped and dented but they rest are gorgeous!

20210617_160736.jpg

20210617_160726.jpg
Nice! Should look great with the Saber...post pics after you get them installed! :)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A nice little project...
IMG_1698.jpg

radar and battery
Terry, After you format the MicroSD card make sure you download the new firmware. Mine didn't have it and it wouldn't go into parking mode. Of course they were closed when I did this and had to wait until morning. Once you download it pop the SD card back into the camera and once you connect it it will tell you it's installing the new firmware and confirm once it's done.

https://us.thinkware.com/category/download/u-series-download/

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Terry, After you format the MicroSD card make sure you download the new firmware. Mine didn't have it and it wouldn't go into parking mode. Of course they were closed when I did this and had to wait until morning. Once you download it pop the SD card back into the camera and once you connect it it will tell you it's installing the new firmware and confirm once it's done.

https://us.thinkware.com/category/download/u-series-download/
Thanks Dave, good to know ahead of time :like:

JimInAllen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger STX SuperCrew 2WD
Occupation
Cybersecurity Consultant
Got a lightforce fascia switch panel for when my Ranger gets back from the service department. Ford Engineer figured out what’s happening With my ABS and just waiting on parts now.

Silverback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Got a lightforce fascia switch panel for when my Ranger gets back from the service department. Ford Engineer figured out what’s happening With my ABS and just waiting on parts now.
Nice man! I have that panel and it works great, just be careful with the wiring since light force makes their fascia’s for the EU and Australian rangers so the wiring is all fucked up. It’s not a standard red-red and black-black connection that’s forsure!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
One advantage I can think of is that the Ranger is probably high enough as you mentioned to be able get under to do the job without too much hassle. Most of the vehicles I changed had to be jacked up and if you weren't careful oil would leak in your face :LOL:.
Ah yes, the Ford Focus oil change follys. Remember them well. It was to low to drive up ramps so had to jack it up and get it on stands. Then the cover needed to be removed. The plastic screw inserts didn’t last long after the dealer stripped them out the first oil change. Then if you didn’t put it back on a certain way the inevitable call for the wife that something is wrong with the car after you changed the oil. Is it ok to drive it like this? Don’t miss that show one bit!