What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
I may or may not have seen these on a certain Ranger on a recent trip to a certain state well known for its brown liquor. but upon seeing them I decided I MUST HAVE a set. even if my new Tremor wheels fit without issue. But let me just say, these puppies are beautiful. The welding is top notch and the powder coating is way too nice for a part thats going to take a beating and only be appreciated by a few people.

And once again, Stage3 Motorsports gets kudos. these arrived 2 days after I placed an online order with them. in fact they arrived before I got the order confirmation email !

anyway, if you are on the fence, these intrusion bars are well worth the money.

Bob

tempImagepNqbdZ.png

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
I may or may not have seen these on a certain Ranger on a recent trip to a certain state well known for its brown liquor. but upon seeing them I decided I MUST HAVE a set. even if my new Tremor wheels fit without issue. But let me just say, these puppies are beautiful. The welding is top notch and the powder coating is way too nice for a part thats going to take a beating and only be appreciated by a few people.

And once again, Stage3 Motorsports gets kudos. these arrived 2 days after I placed an online order with them. in fact they arrived before I got the order confirmation email !

anyway, if you are on the fence, these intrusion bars are well worth the money.

Bob

tempImagepNqbdZ.png
Man when I ordered mine they came direct from ReadyLift and were in a shitty small box with no packaging besides the plastic bag they were in lol Also only got 1 set so I had to get the other (Stage3 handled it great though, had another set ordered within minutes of messaging Jason on here)

kcederwall08

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Not today specifically but in the past week:

Tail Gate Dampener
Clear Side Markers
Diode Dynamics SS3 Fogs
Ford Perf. Diff Cover
Fox Race Series 2.5 Coils

Still waiting on my Roush intake and XLT Sport grille to show up once they aren't back ordered.
Jealous.. I ordered my Fox 2.5 coils all the way back on 3/26. Fox shipped a partial shipment of the rears and I installed them, but still no fronts... Stage 3 said fox estimated them to be done late may early june, still no word on the fronts :(

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
seems someone listened to your complaint then! These were packaged better than the last flat screen TV I bought.
Yeah I will say I was impressed that the fedex box held up great lol

Reactions: Doc

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
My other car is a hearse.
Tailgate damper arrived!!!😍

263D55F6-0545-4133-A8E2-71934BE2E838.jpeg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
My other car is a hearse.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Email from Matt at Builtright:

"Hey Terry,

Our apologies for the delays! We were' just waiting on a few more of the brackets that mount the bedside racks to come back from powder coating. We have them now and your order will be shipping out later today. You will receive tracking info as soon as shipping has been processed.

Matt Homes

Customer Service Representative"

So....I'll post this afternoon???:fingerscrossed:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
You need more microfibers than that! Heck, I carry more than that in my glovebox. 😂
Thats so true, 😆 I have microfibers everywhere. I have more towels than clothes and still have two un opened packs in the closet.

Advertisement

Advertisement