What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

raptome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I remember seeing a video on it and I believe the original also had two fill holes. Not sure but maybe the top is used for placing the oil bottle nozzle in and you fill until it reaches the bottom hole.

Of course, I could be talking out of my ass because a quick google and I can't find what I must have imagined!

hahahahaha I dont know but that would have been easier to fill like you said

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I’m about to order some in channel visors, I’d like to see yours mounted and how you like them
I have in-channel from WeatherTech and like them very much. Very easy to install. ?

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I’m about to order some in channel visors, I’d like to see yours mounted and how you like them
Have had the EGR’s on for about 2 years, very happy with them so far.

385953EC-4B4D-42C8-A575-507C0FB4CD17.jpeg

TheAssuager

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Supercrew XLT
Way too much talk about asses and filling up holes til they leak.

Or not enough.
Z0bBo4y.jpg
Been on this forum about 6 months and finally have to ask. Are you editing the same pic of this cat? And adding the paws and everything? If so, this is absolutely the most hilarious thing I've ever seen and the rest of the internet needs to see it.

raptome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I have in-channel from WeatherTech and like them very much. Very easy to install. ?
nice, are the back ones the double sided tape or clips and does the front window auto up/down work fine? had the weathertechs on another car and the auto up/down would hit the deflector and go back down and the clips in the back didnt work very well. thanks

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
those look good, any issues with the window auto up/down? are the back visors using double sided tape or clips? thanks
No issues with the windows closing, took a day or so for it to set properly, there was a bit of wind noise at first but it went away.

No clips, the rear did have double sided tape.

EGR Install Instructions

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Been on this forum about 6 months and finally have to ask. Are you editing the same pic of this cat? And adding the paws and everything? If so, this is absolutely the most hilarious thing I've ever seen and the rest of the internet needs to see it.
I have edited my own variations but most the ones I posted here are from others.

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
A new hose for my oil catch can. Hayden automotive brand.
Why you ask? Cause the mishimoto hoses are allowing fuel and oil odors to seep through the rubber. Starting to get the fumes into the cab and making my garage reek of fuel.

20230317_131555.jpg

20230317_131611.jpg

$30 for shit hoses that allow vapors to pass through. Just another gucci brand selling garbage for high cost.

I used hayden before on my F150s catch can. Decent stuff.
Glad its not just me with this issue, damn thing was on for only about 2 years and the hoses are visibly cracking and yeah my garage stinks of gas...These will be on my short, list, but really not looking forward to installing them...

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Not terribly exciting but I hope this may help others. After buying the $29.95 5/8" filler hose for my gas can, I quickly saw that it didn't work so great. Others on Amazon said it was perfect for Ford capless systems but maybe I'm scared I'll break something and am not pushing hard enough. Plus, the hose isn't long enough to let me get the can angled high enough without rubbing the bed.

So, I got this funnel ($2.89). It'll be for the garage, so I wanted the biggest they make. It seems to fit fine and slides in easily (insert appropriate 7th-grade boy comments here). =p

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L4816B4

Note: last pic is a business deduction -> more speed = more dump runs in a day! =D

IMG_20230320_102459559_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230320_102346706.jpg

IMG_20230320_102402321.jpg

IMG_20230320_102429496.jpg