What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I received my Turtle Wax 75th Anniversary Hybrid Ceramic Graphene Paste Wax and my Turtle Wax Hybrid Pro Graphene infused Flex wax, from Carzilla.

It arrived on ice out day. It is very cool to watch the ice go out on a lake.

I may do my Spring detailing on Saturday. I have to mix in picking up my boat and launching it, changing over from winter to Summer tires and may have to dodge some rain.

Spring is early this year, but there will be some colder temperatures yet to come.

3E39BBDC-E24C-4BC1-AE68-5D50B9112004.png

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Mountain2Metal lower grill came today
IMG_1586.jpg

Prepped it, primed it, painted it and clear coated...Tomorrow is install.

IMG_1587.jpg
How long did it take for shipping?

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
OK, I pulled the lever and ordered one today. The clock has started so lets see how long it takes to get from NC to FL :clock:

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
OK, I pulled the lever and ordered one today. The clock has started so lets see how long it takes to get from NC to FL :clock:
Mine was direct from them in NC and surprised me in less than a week, came UPS free ship. $58.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
20210409_131309.jpg

Fas-Top Travel Package.

Soft topper combined with roll-up soft tonneau.

Luckily the pups, who this is really for, woke me from my days sleep when the UPS guy came. I work nights but it's my weekend, headed out to the garage in a few minutes.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Does the Adaptive Cruise Control work with this?
Stevo56 Steve and FoD Terry and anyone interested in this M2M grill trim vs. Putzco:

Did a 50 mile round trip today and used cruise, ACC. I can attest that it does work with the Mountains 2 Metal lower grill trim. Cruise set at 67, and the truck slowed to 57 when I came up on a Gray Hair in a Cruze (oops, can't use that term anymore, it could be me now:LOL:)

Maybe it's the hex spacing, or the actual ACC system, but I am glad I got this one and not the Putco with the big hole in the middle for ACC, this one looks much better, imho, and if you trim the M2M logo in your choice of trucky trim color, even more so. I had to do a quick ceramic touchup to the hood and front end as I must have picked up a bunch of grease splatter along the way. I know it will get lots more boogers Sunday when we leave for Charleston, then Dixie County, FL to see my sisters, but I want it at least clean to start out.

m2m.jpg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Stevo56 Steve and FoD Terry and anyone interested in this M2M grill trim vs. Putzco:

Did a 50 mile round trip today and used cruise, ACC. I can attest that it does work with the Mountains 2 Metal lower grill trim. Cruise set at 67, and the truck slowed to 57 when I came up on a Gray Hair in a Cruze (oops, can't use that term anymore, it could be me now:LOL:)

Maybe it's the hex spacing, or the actual ACC system, but I am glad I got this one and not the Putco with the big hole in the middle for ACC, this one looks much better, imho, and if you trim the M2M logo in your choice of trucky trim color, even more so. I had to do a quick ceramic touchup to the hood and front end as I must have picked up a bunch of grease splatter along the way. I know it will get lots more boogers Sunday when we leave for Charleston, then Dixie County, FL to see my sisters, but I want it at least clean to start out.

m2m.jpg
Boy, that logo sure looks like a catchy idea;)

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Boy, that logo sure looks like a catchy idea;)
You started it Terry. I want to see someone do Velocity Blue, that would be cool!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You started it Terry. I want to see someone do Velocity Blue, that would be cool!
Nice thing is, you can do any accent color scheme for whatever color body (if you have the interest that is).:crazy:

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life

m2m.jpg
Thanks for the update because I ordered one and read on the web site that it was compatable with the ACC system but the Putzco said the one they had wouldn't and I didn't want the one with the big cut out either. Yours looks great matching your paint but my truck is black so it's ready to go.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the update because I ordered one and read on the web site that it was compatable with the ACC system but the Putzco said the one they had wouldn't and I didn't want the one with the big cut out either. Yours looks great matching your paint but my truck is black so it's ready to go.
But you COULD make the logo Ford Blue to go with the grill badge (as an example) ;)