What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
But you COULD make the logo Ford Blue to go with the grill badge (as an example) ;)
Good idea but I'm putting a black carbon fiber over the logo. The blue clashes with the Batman yellow. ?

Reactions: Doc

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
Stevo56 Steve and FoD Terry and anyone interested in this M2M grill trim vs. Putzco:

Did a 50 mile round trip today and used cruise, ACC. I can attest that it does work with the Mountains 2 Metal lower grill trim. Cruise set at 67, and the truck slowed to 57 when I came up on a Gray Hair in a Cruze (oops, can't use that term anymore, it could be me now:LOL:)

Maybe it's the hex spacing, or the actual ACC system, but I am glad I got this one and not the Putco with the big hole in the middle for ACC, this one looks much better, imho, and if you trim the M2M logo in your choice of trucky trim color, even more so. I had to do a quick ceramic touchup to the hood and front end as I must have picked up a bunch of grease splatter along the way. I know it will get lots more boogers Sunday when we leave for Charleston, then Dixie County, FL to see my sisters, but I want it at least clean to start out.

m2m.jpg
Thanks for the update. It is on my list.

litalien26

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 2020 / Ford Galaxie 1968
Occupation
Peace officer

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Thanks for the update because I ordered one and read on the web site that it was compatable with the ACC system but the Putzco said the one they had wouldn't and I didn't want the one with the big cut out either. Yours looks great matching your paint but my truck is black so it's ready to go.
Yeah Dave, I tired outlining the logo in black, but it just didn't look any different!?:crackup:

en13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 2WD
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Eibach rears today and promptly installed them. Pretty easy and a nice improvement.

Unexpected side effect - the new shocks fixed my leaning bed. Was 1/4 inch lower on the drivers side. Now I'm dead even at 9" on both sides.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Just received my Eibach pro truck lift ?
20210409_190922.jpg
My parents had a 68 Galaxie with a fast 390, same color as yours, 4 door, my sister could bury the speedometer, my mom would bark the tires on takeoff and then just smile. She would let off the gas every time she saw a cop, don't think they had radar back then. I was to young to drive it. You could get lost inside one of those cars.

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
My parents had a 68 Galaxie with a fast 390, same color as yours, 4 door, my sister could bury the speedometer, my mom would bark the tires on takeoff and then just smile. She would let off the gas every time she saw a cop, don't think they had radar back then. I was to young to drive it. You could get lost inside one of those cars.
My dad bought a new 68 Custom (cheapo model) 4 dr. dark green with a straight 6 and 3 on the tree. First car I recall driving with "shoulder belts", which of course we never used. They were fastened up at the headliner! Ditto for seat belts, they got shoved behind the bench seat! No chimes or warnings, the Gov't changed all that :angry:Big heavy car, for a 6 cyl. back in those days.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it is ? my baby girl ?
My parents also had a 68 390 white with black vinyl roof 4 door. Really nice for taking the G/F out on special date nights. No better cruising than on the "living room couch" :crackup:

Sheepdog

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCrew 4x2 XL
Occupation
Retired police officer
I received an email today from my tax person.

Since I was retired by an injury in the line of duty, my pension is disability income, which is not taxable, so I'll be able to order King 2.5s with adjustable compression damping, Deaver rear leaf springs, and Camburg UCAs, without coming out of pocket for any of it... :)