Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

underwhelmed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Threads
27
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
6,409
Location
GSMs
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
1
First outing of 2025. 6 week recovery from double hernia surgery behind me.

First time I got skunked fly fishing in 2 years, but still a great day on the stream with zero competition! Doesn’t happen very often in the park.

IMG_2778.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2774.jpeg
IMG_2760.jpeg
Sponsored

 

Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,836
Reaction score
23,513
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
First outing of 2025. 6 week recovery from double hernia surgery behind me.

First time I got skunked fly fishing in 2 years, but still a great day on the stream with zero competition! Doesn’t happen very often in the park.

IMG_2778.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2774.jpeg
IMG_2760.jpeg
I would so love to do that !
 

fjwlobo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Fred
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Threads
2
Messages
299
Reaction score
1,159
Location
Brooklyn Park, Maryland
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCREW
First outing of 2025. 6 week recovery from double hernia surgery behind me.

First time I got skunked fly fishing in 2 years, but still a great day on the stream with zero competition! Doesn’t happen very often in the park.

IMG_2778.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2774.jpeg
IMG_2760.jpeg
As the old saying goes

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work ?
:like::clap::thumbsup::fistbump::rockon::handsinair::party:
 
Last edited:

ControlNode

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
17
Messages
1,739
Reaction score
3,766
Location
Eastern NC
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Wow you did a double hernia surgery? I had mine 24 years apart.
Mine was done over 48 years ago, no stitches, just glue and I don't even remember it. Granted, it was before my first birthday. Unless they uses stitches when my wisdom teeth were removed I've still never had stitches.
 


Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,836
Reaction score
23,513
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Mine was done over 48 years ago, no stitches, just glue and I don't even remember it. Granted, it was before my first birthday. Unless they uses stitches when my wisdom teeth were removed I've still never had stitches.
Oh I had both on different occaisions, one in a Quonset hut in basic training, and another one in the VA hospital about 20 years ago …Fun !
 

tm1506

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
204
Reaction score
1,182
Location
Central Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Outback XT
Occupation
Retired
First outing of 2025. 6 week recovery from double hernia surgery behind me.

First time I got skunked fly fishing in 2 years, but still a great day on the stream with zero competition! Doesn’t happen very often in the park.

IMG_2778.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2774.jpeg
IMG_2760.jpeg
One of my favorite spots in the Smokies!
 

KJRR

Well-Known Member
First Name
KJ
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
2,022
Reaction score
10,473
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

Vr22s

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
178
Reaction score
872
Location
Draper, UT
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Biotech Production/Operations Manager
Went and did some impromptu wheeling and went through an old train tunnel.

I love how when you take a picture of an fairly extreme angle(or at least feels) the picture looks so mild.

PXL_20250201_174625411.jpg
PXL_20250201_174634232.jpg
PXL_20250201_174654276.jpg
PXL_20250201_193629647.jpg
PXL_20250201_193637150.jpg
PXL_20250201_193527020.jpg


PXL_20250201_193655886.jpg
 
 








Top