RedDakooter05
Well-Known Member
Used it for amazon mower repair
Sponsored
Nice !Getting the truck cleaned up. Not bad for almost 5 1/2 years old and 100k+ miles.![]()
Nice!I took my Ranger to Granger Ford and traded it in on a 2024 RCSB F-150 XL 4x4 with the 5.0. I hated to let the Ranger go, but I'm getting older and the limited space (6'5" 250lbs) finally got to me. I ordered it 29 Sep 2023....just shy of an 8 month wait, and I thought the 4.5 month wait for my Ranger was bad. Oh well, it's all done now. Here's a pic of my new baby ?? I'll be on the F150Gen14 forum mostly now, but will check back in for the Jokes thread and see how Phil and y'all are doing. Take care everyone !!!
![]()
What a beauty!Getting the truck cleaned up. Not bad for almost 5 1/2 years old and 100k+ miles.![]()

Great color!Getting the truck cleaned up. Not bad for almost 5 1/2 years old and 100k+ miles.![]()
I went to a tri flow/WD-40 mix.Seems to work ok,I have to lube more often,but it doesn't pick up as much dirt.I still have my 1985 stump jumper sport.I ride 99 percent road now.Love, love, love Tri-Flow! Good choice Paul. ?
I use the Tri-Flow lubricant for the derailleur pivots and pulley bushings; WPL for the front suspension shocks and Muc-Off dry for the cassette and chain. This is my previous bike.I went to a tri flow/WD-40 mix.Seems to work ok,I have to lube more often,but it doesn't pick up as much dirt.I still have my 1985 stump jumper sport.I ride 99 percent road now.
Wait, you are in Temecula and you ride road - you should be ashamed. However, you redeemed yourself by owning that sweet ‘85 Stump Jumper! Talk about OG! ?I went to a tri flow/WD-40 mix.Seems to work ok,I have to lube more often,but it doesn't pick up as much dirt.I still have my 1985 stump jumper sport.I ride 99 percent road now.
Yep,no suspension on that baby.Wait, you are in Temecula and you ride road - you should be ashamed. However, you redeemed yourself by owning that sweet ‘85 Stump Jumper! Talk about OG! ?
I love it - is that an old Rhode Gear USA rear bag?Yep,no suspension on that baby.![]()