Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

MXGOLF

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Threads
41
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
5,867
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4-2007 Yamaha FZ6 and Sammy my 2026 Maverick
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Hi Mark,

Neil.jpeg


best,
Phil
Phil I am sure my Mom knew that (she passed February 18th 2021). Not me though even thought my friends call me mister music. LOL
Sponsored

 

Bob902

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
May 6, 2021
Threads
12
Messages
3,787
Reaction score
21,095
Location
St. Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I moved the Ranger out of of the way to clean off my other car! And damn, they look great together. Ughhhh, it was hot in the driveway.
20230408_150410.jpg

20230408_150351.jpg

20230408_150422.jpg
The 13 and 14 Mustangs are my favorite
 


IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,523
Reaction score
22,572
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Any suggestions what would go good with dr pepper strawberries n cream?

Got 4 cases of it sitting in my kitchen.
Vanilla ice cream to make a float. :D

I haven't tried the new Dr Pepper flavor yet.
 

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Vanilla ice cream to make a float. :D

I haven't tried the new Dr Pepper flavor yet.
Well I meant booze of course, but still a good idea.



Also, This new dr pepper is basically guilt free, liquid cocaine that won't leave you homeless and doing favors for money.


Midly addictive though.
 

TVRangerSTX

Well-Known Member
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
749
Reaction score
3,655
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Well I meant booze of course, but still a good idea.



Also, This new dr pepper is basically guilt free, liquid cocaine that won't leave you homeless and doing favors for money.


Midly addictive though.
Uh oh, I'll have to try it, haven't seen it around here? At least yer not buying Bud Light, Missy!
 

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,523
Reaction score
22,572
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Well I meant booze of course, but still a good idea.



Also, This new dr pepper is basically guilt free, liquid cocaine that won't leave you homeless and doing favors for money.


Midly addictive though.
If it was regular Dr Pepper it would have rum in it.
 

OrangeStreak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Aug 18, 2020
Threads
32
Messages
3,195
Reaction score
13,984
Location
New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
She was keeping herself busy celebrating Easter with company after I was done unloading and left.

6ABA175A-CF66-41EB-914B-7B4568D0FC99.jpeg
2087B11A-E6E6-487D-8B3F-806288328F3B.jpeg
Having chicken for dinner? :D
 
 








Top