First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Well yesterday for me now, long day... Got the boat out of storage at my sisters, got the sleep message on the Ranger after getting the trailer hooked up, towed it home, made my wife back the boat in the drive (pic), filled it up with fuel for the first time in a month or so and went to dinner. Sometime in there changed fuel filters on boat, installed Pertronix electronic ignition, started it for the first time in 2022, got caught in a sudden rain storm, put the boat in the garage while getting soaked, dried off all my tools... and drinks.
20220521_112449.jpg

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Neighbor had a massive oak tree cut down. While I couldn't get the huge trunk pieces I did help myself to a bunch of limb pieces. Going to have firewood & smoke wood for days.

This is really just adding to the large collection I have on hand from another oak tree that fell on my property earlier in the year.

HaaTMHxl.jpg

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
I traded the Ranger with my brother in law for the day, going out to have some fun while he goes to the dump.
CA0630A2-2203-42C2-B695-6CD4429153B2.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I traded the Ranger with my brother in law for the day, going out to have some fun while he goes to the dump.
CA0630A2-2203-42C2-B695-6CD4429153B2.jpeg
I hope you get it back. He might like your Ranger so much you'll never see him again. ?

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Well yesterday for me now, long day... Got the boat out of storage at my sisters, got the sleep message on the Ranger after getting the trailer hooked up, towed it home, made my wife back the boat in the drive (pic), filled it up with fuel for the first time in a month or so and went to dinner. Sometime in there changed fuel filters on boat, installed Pertronix electronic ignition, started it for the first time in 2022, got caught in a sudden rain storm, put the boat in the garage while getting soaked, dried off all my tools... and drinks.
20220521_112449.jpg
Adjustable hitch! Nice.

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
Put mine to work this weekend....Friday afternoon, to local greenhouse to get veggies and compost for my garden. On Saturday first, to work to borrow a flat bed trailer, then to the home cheapot to buy a dozen bails of cellulose and a blowing machine....pause to blow insulation in my downstairs walls (completely covered in cellulose dust!). Back out after refreshing shower and return blower and unused bails to cheapot...then home for dinner. Today, set up scaffolding on south (outside) walls; paint upper gable end, then disassemble scaffolding, pack into flat bed trailer then haul it back to work (where I borrowed both). then home to finish planting garden, then finish clean up inside (from insulation), mud walls, then dinner and feet up with a drink!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
20220521_112449.jpg
Pretty boat. I like that.

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
Bought a pair of door trim and wrapped them in Avery Supreme matte gunmetal metallic. It matches really well with the other da
IMG_20220522_182721.jpg
sh trim.
That completely changes the door look. Nice find on the matching wrap. I might have to copy

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

The Ranger dutifully followed our Alfa Motorhome to Flagstaff for some cooling off. Climb from Phoenix to Flagstaff is about 6500 Ft and the motorhome can overheat in these high temps, but road cool. I keep an eye on the temp gauge and keep the Cat Diesel at over 2200 rpm to in radiator coolang flow.

Tito rode well in the RV, but it was a poop fest for him..not unlike last year so a bit of cleanup, but this Tortoise knew where he was...amazing memory from last year. He was moving around upon check in and the owner came up and Tito greeting him by laying a log...Sheesh! Owner was cool about this and before I could get a paper towel out of the coach he was over to the doggie poop bags on posts...
flagstaff2022.jpg
Hi first walk resulted in a couple photo sessions and meeting new people. The owners are so cool about him and leash requirements too. Much cooler...

Kale posed a problem as it was not to his liking so tomorrow is a trip to Safeway and then dinner at Beaver Street Brewery... A quart of Railroad Red is in my future...

Best,
Phil

MikeyB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Moved my daughter out of her Residence hall @ Fairfield U, 4 years came and went.
Stuffed the Ranger with whatever I could, Wifey took the rest.
Long, brutally Hot day on the East Coast today.
Proud of the Graduate and the Ranger, job well done

thumbnail_IMG_1430.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I gave True North a much needed bath (stripped down the roof rack so I could clean behind its ears). Treated it to some 303 Graphene Detail spray all over with some Aero Cosmetics Rubber Care on the tires. We then went for a slow cruise through downtown and took the long way back to the cottage along the lake.

B1DAB65E-5686-4CFB-BC82-C5ADA9BD4B27.jpeg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I gave True North a much needed bath (stripped down the roof rack so I could clean behind its ears). Treated it to some 303 Graphene Detail spray all over with some Aero Cosmetics Rubber Care on the tires. We then went for a slow cruise through downtown and took the long way back to the cottage along the lake.

B1DAB65E-5686-4CFB-BC82-C5ADA9BD4B27.jpeg
Nice

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
We moved my father-in-law out of assisted living and into our home this past weekend which required about 6 round trips with my truck completely full of boxes and furniture. Renting a van or trailer would have made for fewer trips, but it was nice not having to stick to a specific schedule and not having extra costs.

I should have installed the two missing tie downs in the middle of the bed, but since the holes are full of spray in bed liner, I did not have time to do this. I managed fine without them. I also had to remove my Ford folding tonneau cover, and I have to say, it was nice having an uncovered bed. I mean, I like the security of the hard folding tonneau cover, but I am not completely sold on having one. At least it was fast and easy to remove and reinstall later.
Sponsored