First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Bummer about your A/C.....I'm guessing you need the climate control module changed out. So some good news for the trip. The weather up here is still really good. We're projected at 45F for a high this Friday (May 20th). Early June should be good for ya'll as you head up to SD. We typically don't get super hot till July in Colorado. Now Moab, not sure about that one but I bet it will be great at night in the desert, but you already know all about that :wink:.
45 for a high? :surprised: I might just leave it stuck on heat!? I'm going to pull the actuator out and just manually control it. It looks like a quick easy job so I'm guessing it'll take me all darn day. Usually that's how things work out but who knows I might get lucky as it looks like it's an easy fix.?

Reactions: Doc

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
I went and visited it at the dealer today. Couple more days, and it will be going home with me! Here it is looking lost and alone in the back lot waiting for PDI

1652917986894.png

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Ranger took Margie and me on a multiple stop adventure today....First was to deliver a exploded battery and a old spent 5 gal propane cylinder to the Transfer station...then to Fry (read Kroger) supermarket chasing Coors beer for a dinner party tomorrow we are hosting and the fellow from Bend Or. drinks it... (like intercourse by the lake, F*cking near water). Then to O'Reily AutoParts to get my core charge on the okay battery. Counter person opend the door for me and I almost dropped the darn battery there in the doorway....Heavy! Guy asked me how old I was???? I told him 73...He told me most 70s old people cannot even get a battery that heavy into their vehicle, much less than getting it to the counter for a refund... I am quite sore from that expereince after install two new ones in the Motorhome......Then back home just in time for our noon naptime...

Best,
Phil

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I went and visited it at the dealer today. Couple more days, and it will be going home with me! Here it is looking lost and alone in the back lot waiting for PDI

1652917986894.png
great truck and its got all the best options without too much fluff.

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
great truck and its got all the best options without too much fluff.
Thanks dude! Ironically enough, despite not having leather or a sunroof, the 302A with Tech package is better teched out than my 2015 Audi S3. Couple things I am going to lose in the dash functionality wise, but I am 99% sure the only things I did in the dash was oil temp and phone calls.

PDI tech was on vacation, which I COMPLETELY get (since I am overdue for more than a singular day off that is packed with other business), but it does put him behind and it will be a couple days. Saturday is still the earliest and I am PRAYING it comes through

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I did trucky things with it yesterday and nearly doubled the mileage from 49 to 87! Two runs to the dump and one with a treadmill up to my daughter's home (I even used cruise control which I never do, but the Ranger's basic one worked great).

The second and third pics are while I wait for the BedRug and I think I'll patent it and sell it for $999! The Bed Burrito! =D

Ha ha, you can see how I get in the bed too!

dishwasher.jpg

tortilla.jpg
bed-burrito.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Ranger took Margie and me on a multiple stop adventure today....First was to deliver a exploded battery and a old spent 5 gal propane cylinder to the Transfer station...then to Fry (read Kroger) supermarket chasing Coors beer for a dinner party tomorrow we are hosting and the fellow from Bend Or. drinks it... (like intercourse by the lake, F*cking near water). Then to O'Reily AutoParts to get my core charge on the okay battery. Counter person opend the door for me and I almost dropped the darn battery there in the doorway....Heavy! Guy asked me how old I was???? I told him 73...He told me most 70s old people cannot even get a battery that heavy into their vehicle, much less than getting it to the counter for a refund... I am quite sore from that expereince after install two new ones in the Motorhome......Then back home just in time for our noon naptime...

Best,
Phil
Something tells me that after wrestling those batteries into your motorhome, if all you had in the fridge were those watery cans of Coors, at least one would have been a welcome refresher. ?

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Something tells me that after wrestling those batteries into your motorhome, if all you had in the fridge were those watery cans of Coors, at least one would have been a welcome refresher. ?
Hi Duke,

Left the Coors alone...did have a couple Pacifico though... :)

Best,
Phil

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
I did trucky things with it yesterday and nearly doubled the mileage from 49 to 87! Two runs to the dump and one with a treadmill up to my daughter's home (I even used cruise control which I never do, but the Ranger's basic one worked great).

The second and third pics are while I wait for the BedRug and I think I'll patent it and sell it for $999! The Bed Burrito! =D

Ha ha, you can see how I get in the bed too!

dishwasher.jpg

tortilla.jpg
bed-burrito.jpg
I went to the dump too. What a time to be alive!
Sponsored