First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had to sit and decide which I was taking to work today.......
ducford.jpg

That would be a really tough choice. Seeing you're in PA and it's great riding weather I'd jump on the bike. The cold weathers coming and you'll be driving the Ranger for many months ahead. ?

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Been at the beach 2 weeks and before we go home, had to get a picture in the sand. I'm a wimp, didn't get far with full tires, and sank in! Now I know what extraction stuff is for?. Was able to slowly get out in 4H....I'll stick to the hard road :crazy:

20210917_130620.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
This week I have been gathering more firewood. Today I thought I might need to throw some additional logs in my trailer, but it all fit in the Ranger, thank you to the bed extender.

BAAA49E2-2D32-4D60-9D30-E7D50CBC7D83.jpeg

5F7E8532-66B5-4AC1-A3AD-8F9E2223DC33.jpeg
I hope you have a log splitter Gary! That looks like a lot of work.

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
I was driving up North 2.5 hours for other reasons, but stopped enroute and picked up four used food grade barrels, that I will use to store maple sap this spring.

EE8BE5B1-DCA5-4964-A29E-3F77F62C8F6C.png
That picture looks pretty much like Finland in late summer. But now we're already having brown/yellow leaves on some birches and some places already got their first snow. I'll now refer Ontario as Finland after global warming.

Bet we got more lakes than Ontario tho (168000 to be exact).

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That picture looks pretty much like Finland in late summer. But now we're already having brown/yellow leaves on some birches and some places already got their first snow. I'll now refer Ontario as Finland after global warming.

Bet we got more lakes than Ontario tho (168000 to be exact).
A little further north, the leaves are turning colour. That’s a lot of lakes but that’s a bet you’d lose - we have over 250,000 lakes in Ontario, which account for 20% of the freshwater supply on the planet. Most of that is from the four (out of five) Great Lakes we share with the U.S.

We drew straws and they got the fifth lake. Actually, we gave it to them because we felt bad after burning down the White House in 1812, but that’s a story better shared over a few lonkero.

However, you just might have us beat on a lakes per square hectare basis.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Went out to run some errands and stopped at Westgate (entertainment area) for lunch. After the appetizer of nachos we couldn't even eat lunch. These are a meal in itself. ?

IMG_4591.jpg

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
A little further north, the leaves are turning colour. That’s a lot of lakes but that’s a bet you’d lose - we have over 250,000 lakes in Ontario, which account for 20% of the freshwater supply on the planet. Most of that is from the four (out of five) Great Lakes we share with the U.S.

We drew straws and they got the fifth lake. Actually, we gave it to them because we felt bad after burning down the White House in 1812, but that’s a story better shared over a few lonkero.

However, you just might have us beat on a lakes per square hectare basis.
Lost the bet fair and square. I'll give you a six pack of Lonkero, just drop by our house to collect.

Didn't realize (until I checked) that Ontario is 1M square kilometers. Or bit over three times the size of Finland (more like Finland, Sweden & Norway combined). Population density seems pretty same so you'll probably drive as much as we do.

Lakes per square hectare (or km2) we got you covered (0.49 lakes per km2 vs 0.25 per km2)

P.S. My black walnut seedlings seed source was Ontario & Quebec :)

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Went out to run some errands and stopped at Westgate (entertainment area) for lunch. After the appetizer of nachos we couldn't even eat lunch. These are a meal in itself. ?

IMG_4591.jpg
Thanks.... I',m hungry now.

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_4591.jpg
WOW, Texas-sized appetizers in Arizona? Nice Dave! Watch that seat belt wear on the seat thing...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
WOW, Texas-sized appetizers in Arizona? Nice Dave! Watch that seat belt wear on the seat thing...
Rene, I was so full I couldn't even buckle it! Had to go next door to Cabela's just to walk some of it off. ?

dapakattack

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4

IMG_4591.jpg
Good to see that Dave has his appetite back!

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
Another Friday, but not another grocery getting day.

Got up at 4:30 AM, left the house around 5:45, ate breakfast at McDonald's (darn good sausage biscuit w/cheese) and then drove 1-1/2 hours to a shop in North Georgia to pick up two homemade steel/cast iron? sawhorses that a friend of my late father helped me get them off of a piece of property that I inherited.

Dad probably fabricated these at Kraft Foods when he worked maintenance there from the early 1960s to the 1980s.

I got back home and started to replace the original battery in the wife's Ford Escape, only to discover the dealership had sold me the wrong battery. The Ranger got used for the trip back to the dealership, too. No pictures of that, I was a little aggravated, lol.

I've had my Ranger for almost a full year and I clicked over 1,900 miles this afternoon. :O

IMG_20210917_054210169.jpg

IMG_20210917_083633807.jpg
Sponsored