RangerVA
Well-Known Member
Absolutely love it! Having interior living space was a game changer for me. And the FWC is top quality construction.Cool!
I like your truck!
How do you like the pop up camper on the back?
Sponsored
Absolutely love it! Having interior living space was a game changer for me. And the FWC is top quality construction.Cool!
I like your truck!
How do you like the pop up camper on the back?
On mine the clips were fine but the hose broke off at the end where it attaches to the bracket.I added a zip tie to my harness yesterday. The clips are fine right now but a loose zip tie just in case was no big deal. Thanks for the heads up.
What a great trip Troy and beautiful scenery there. This is high on our bucket list and we were supposed to do it last year but had to change our plans for a move.We took a long weekend trip and stretched Roxy Ranger's legs running over to California. 1,100 miles roundtrip averaged ~20mpg, and she ran like a dream the whole way. Visited Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks and camped next door in Sequoia National Forest.
Got to see the largest tree in the world (by volume) General Sherman, woke up to clouds blowing into our camp, and generally saw a beautiful portion of the Sierra Nevada's.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Move? You looking to move? I can help - just say the word and Iβll get Larry (@Blue Streak ) to put up the sign.What a great trip Troy and beautiful scenery there. This is high on our bucket list and we were supposed to do it last year but had to change our plans for a move.
If you're ever able to make your way back west from the Ozarks, I would highly encourage you to visit the area! We were very pleasantly surprised by Kings Canyon in particular. Although the park receives far fewer visitors than some of the big names, I would say its beauty is close to that of Yosemite and the Grand Canyon's South Rim and has the added benefit of not overflowing with people... Also, although the canyon is not nearly as wide as the GC, its depth is 1.5-2x relative to some of the surrounding peaks (depending on where you're referencing specifically), so it's quite a spectacular sight!What a great trip Troy and beautiful scenery there. This is high on our bucket list and we were supposed to do it last year but had to change our plans for a move.
)
Nice! New??
Yup! It wouldn't let me post any words so I posted the pictures and edited it. Check it out now.Nice! New??
That's an investment!!Yup! It wouldn't let me post any words so I posted the pictures and edited it. Check it out now.![]()