Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
Safe travels Dave!
Sponsored

 

Blue Streak

Well-Known Member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Threads
38
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
5,157
Location
New Location still in Missouri
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
Sounds like he's not coming back for vacation.
 

IdahoRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
4,526
Reaction score
22,588
Location
Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
Pedal to the medal as you leave!
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
8,164
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
Be safe Dave, drop the hammer and get back home!😁🤘
 

LaBalbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
13,801
Location
Ontario / part-time NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
I can't help but notice that you're getting out just before Halloween. Scared of having too many of this guy show up at your house?

1761671261844-tg.webp
 


Bob902

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
May 6, 2021
Threads
12
Messages
3,788
Reaction score
21,102
Location
St. Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I can't help but notice that you're getting out just before Halloween. Scared of having too many of this guy show up at your house?

1761671261844-tg.webp
Thought he was that guy!
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Pedal to the medal as you leave!
It would've been if Annie was driving. lol 🏎

We were driving and hit the Oklahoma border and Annie looks at me and say "Good Riddance"!! She never really warmed up to it there and was glad to leave. We did meet a lot of nice people there and make a lot of new friends but it really never felt like home.
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
It started out as a nice morning (4am) and very light traffic I was getting great gas mileage 26.3 and was averaging around 25 mpg through Tulsa.

1761683395533-zu.webp


Then as we went through Oklahoma City a good storm hit and man did the winds pick up. It was a good 50+ mph winds that were pushing me and even the rigs all over.

1761683544159-yw.webp


It was like this through a good part to TX too and finally calmed down about 30 minutes after we got outside Amarillo. I had to get gas sooner than I planned and it dropped my mileage pretty quick down to about 20.3. I just couldn't get outta there without one more darn storm chasing me down I-40.

1761683776681-yn.webp
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
Another night in Tucumcari, NM so that means another trip to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant La Cita. I got my usual Chimi which never disappoints as it’s a good portion for a good price.

1761697721009-vn.webp
 

OGMix376

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Jun 30, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
3,526
Location
California
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Ranger Tremor
Occupation
House Maintenance Technician ;)
Pulled out of Arkansas for the last time! Heading to Tucumcari, NM where we’ll spend tonight and tomorrow then finally heading back home to AZ on Thursday morning. We (mostly me) wanted to take an extra day to just relax and not rush like we always do so we’re hanging around NM for the day Wednesday. One bonus is we get to eat at the Mexican restaurant La Cita we always visit while we’re there. I can hear the Chimi calling my name. lol

Annie wanted one more fire in the fireplace so she got her wish. It wasn't even that cold last night just raw from all the rain the last 4 days. It was 80* in here and of course she's dressed in a long shirt and leggings and still cold while I'm sweating in shorts and a tank top. 🤦‍♂️

1761612279348-mz.webp
I feel that.. my lady also loves the heat..
So I’m usually sitting infront of a fan in similar attire as you 😅…. ((As I’m writing this she’s saying it’s cold 🤣 it’s 72 right now and we have a heater on for her.))
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I feel that.. my lady also loves the heat..
So I’m usually sitting infront of a fan in similar attire as you 😅…. ((As I’m writing this she’s saying it’s cold 🤣 it’s 72 right now and we have a heater on for her.))
No lie she grabbed my arm the other day and I thought she had an ice pack in her hand but there wasn't one. I swear they have no blood and I always grab her arm to make sure she's really alive!

72 Bah, it'll be 100* and Annie will have a blanket over her legs because she's cold. 🤦‍♂️ I've never seen anyone who's cold all the time besides...... 🧛‍♀️ :oops:
Sponsored

 
 








Top