Chris M
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Chris
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2020
- Threads
- 22
- Messages
- 4,671
- Reaction score
- 20,638
- Location
- Surprise, AZ
- Vehicle(s)
- 2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
- Occupation
- Security Supervisor
I hope all checks out well.Went down to Beantown for Kate's annual cancer check-up. Brought the big Cheech since he's a wreck if we leave him home alone all day.
He's still a mess with us but less so. We're actually near the Boston Marathon's famous Heartbreak Hill. A very fancy area with multi-zillion dollar homes but Cheech didn’t mind and pooped all the same on a lovely manicured boulevard. =D
something historic and famous (and I don't mean the tailgate damper)
![]()
now we hang out in the parking garage ...
![]()
yikes!!! =(
![]()
I cannot imagine the anxiety of what you're having to do repeatedly.
Sponsored