Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Beach day
20210425_130609.jpg
Jealous here. Just saying. My mom sold her house in Merritt island last year. I will be missing those summer vacations with the kids. Hotels just ain't the same. Maybe find some beach campground hmmm. Awesome picture

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Beach camping is the best. Its only an hour to the beach for us.. I have no excuse for not going more often :)
Maybe someone should set up a beach campground take over. We could roll in fill it up with Rangers hahaha. Now that would be epic

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Maybe someone should set up a beach campground take over. We could roll in fill it up with Rangers hahaha. Now that would be epic
I see likes. I set the bait. Now just waiting for the bites haha. I know I would be down for it. That is as long as it's not on west coast haha. Maybe the gulf or east coast.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Sadly, I hauled a bunch of stuff out to our little cabin on a nearby lake to do yardwork and spring cleaning in order to list our cabin for sale. I am crushed that we are selling it, but my wife doesn't like sleeping out there and because of that, we don't spend weekend out their anymore. These are older pics...

We met with a listing agent, she put a sign out front, and a couple walked up and said they are interested in buying it. I'm sad. :(
2020-11-11 14.42.59.jpg

2020-11-11 14.46.48.jpg

2019-05-25 13.50.26.jpg

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
Somebody must have won a lottery lol......with the price of lumber these days.

can you believe that 5 sheets 7/16 exterior OSB, 20 2x6x8 & 4 2x6x8 treated boards cost me $515 ? :shock:

no lottery winnings, bank loan.......?

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
can you believe that 5 sheets 7/16 exterior OSB, 20 2x6x8 & 4 2x6x8 treated boards cost me $515 ? :shock:
I couldn't so I checked the local prices. And seems to be true, 30$ for each OSB and 16-25$ for the boards.

WTH has happened to this world since you need to sell two trees to get money for one plank. Someone is skimming from the middle.. I'll keep renting the field saw from neighboring farm and making my own boards.

I guess it's 1$ for the grower, 1$ for the feller, 1$ for the collector, 1$ for the transport, 2$ for the saw mill, 1$ for the transporter, 2$ for the whole sale, 1$ for the transporter, 2$ for the chain warehouse, 1$ for the transporter and finally 2$ for the store.. and half that for the government as taxes.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I couldn't so I checked the local prices. And seems to be true, 30$ for each OSB and 16-25$ for the boards.

WTH has happened to this world since you need to sell two trees to get money for one plank. Someone is skimming from the middle.. I'll keep renting the field saw from neighboring farm and making my own boards.

I guess it's 1$ for the grower, 1$ for the feller, 1$ for the collector, 1$ for the transport, 2$ for the saw mill, 1$ for the transporter, 2$ for the whole sale, 1$ for the transporter, 2$ for the chain warehouse, 1$ for the transporter and finally 2$ for the store.. and half that for the government as taxes.
With everyone working from home they are using spare time to do 'projects'. Same for appliances, you can't find any. Our fridge died late last year, and we couldn't find one. Finally found one online in the size we need to fill a built in hole, and we asked if we could pay and have it delivered in a week. He said, nope. You pay and we ship. You don't pay someone else will buy it within the day.

Lucky we finished the framing on our 2nd home in 2019, else it would cost us many many more thousands for wood alone.
Sponsored