Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Jhbryaniv

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
7,463
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1

KNI

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
5,598
Location
Finland
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Why the walrus' in Wyoming?
Nice sculpture but, without context, weird in time and place.
We had a Walrus in Finland last summer. Until the animal rescue shot* it.

1708192177475.webp


* = With tranq dart, guess too much as she did not survive.
 
Last edited:

Jhbryaniv

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
7,463
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1
?
hmm nothing like a good walrus for a rest stop excuse. Id stop.
although i think bucees sorta corned that market with a friendly beaver...
There was also a cute little coffee shop just down the block we went to. Locally owned, small business. I don't know about their beaver is, I didn't ask her.
 


9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Explored about 150 miles of back roads and old county dirt roads today. It was nice to drive without someone tailgating or swerving I'm to my lane or having to jam on brakes.
 
Last edited:

pbethel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Patrick
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
836
Reaction score
2,097
Location
kingman az
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired

KJRR

Well-Known Member
First Name
KJ
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Threads
14
Messages
2,022
Reaction score
10,473
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
never seen one of these before.
1708322223487.png
1708322268621.png

was going to drive the 5g to go see it but it felt kinda spamy
Ok, you can't post pictures like that without telling more. Picture search came up empty.
Looks like the front half of a late 70's crew cab pickup and back half of a van. Like an early version of the Excursion. I would guess an import or more likely a custom.
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
Ok, you can't post pictures like that without telling more. Picture search came up empty.
Looks like the front half of a late 70's crew cab pickup and back half of a van. Like an early version of the Excursion. I would guess an import or more likely a custom.
Those are from South America. They were very popular in Brazil, and there were some weirder versions that had trunk areas like a passenger car.
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Ok, you can't post pictures like that without telling more. Picture search came up empty.
Looks like the front half of a late 70's crew cab pickup and back half of a van. Like an early version of the Excursion. I would guess an import or more likely a custom.
I saw it for sale on craigslist or fb marketplace and wanted to check it out but i got the scam vibe and didnt go. The add called it a courier which is a name ford used at one time. but i dont know anything about it other than it looks like an f series truck that looks like an early excursion. I bet it is an import from south or across the pond.
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
I saw it for sale on craigslist or fb marketplace and wanted to check it out but i got the scam vibe and didnt go. The add called it a courier which is a name ford used at one time. but i dont know anything about it other than it looks like an f series truck that looks like an early excursion. I bet it is an import from south or across the pond.
There are a few that have been brought in from South America, so they are here. I've seen a few Brazilian Chevrolet imports down here in South Florida. It could be legit! But...
...I don't trust anybody these days.
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
There are a few that have been brought in from South America, so they are here. I've seen a few Brazilian Chevrolet imports down here in South Florida. It could be legit! But...
...I don't trust anybody these days.
same here. them covering the plate and hiding phone number then posting one thats out of area was enough for me. i dont need it anyway.
 
 








Top