TN Ranger
Well-Known Member
Nice video!
Thanks. I'm no professional for sure haha. Just mainly upload them to clear the SD card. Just recently figured out how to upload them in high def.
Sponsored
Nice video!
Those rock formations and terrain are similar looking to some of our desert areas in NM except no camels ? that I know of!Went exploring a few places out here… did some high speed (110 Km/h) desert running on the way to a few spots including a couple of meteor craters. Got caught in a wild storm at one point, but managed to snap a few pics before hand. Had to fight the washboard surface, some flooding, and some of the stickiest mud I’ve ever seen on the way out…
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Yeah if you come across anymore covers and are looking to sell let me know. I missed the boat on the older engine covers.Grumpaw I sure can might take a few days, but I will get you one, I have one listed on the marketplace but already accepted an offer
There may always be one hiding out. ?Those rock formations and terrain are similar looking to some of our desert areas in NM except no camels ? that I know of!![]()
Fun fact: there are more camels here than in the Middle East. Who woulda thought…Those rock formations and terrain are similar looking to some of our desert areas in NM except no camels ? that I know of!![]()
Thanks for helping me get over the hump! ?Fun fact: there are more camels here than in the Middle East. Who woulda thought…

The flashy lights should be on the tail "car", not in the middle, I would go insane follow that flashing for any extended time.
Another good weekend ride exploring making new friends and showing how capable these Rangers can be.
I think they’re meant to warn others not to take the same shitty lines he chooses.The flashy lights should be on the tail "car", not in the middle, I would go insane follow that flashing for any extended time.
? ? ? ?I think they’re meant to warn others not to take the same shitty lines he chooses.