Discount Tire
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2020
- Threads
- 15
- Messages
- 458
- Reaction score
- 1,063
- Location
- Arizona, USA
- Website
- discountti.re
- Vehicle(s)
- All Things FORD
- Occupation
- Tire & Wheel Specialists
Sponsored
Hopefully you will have many singing days ahead, Kristina!?Drove to work, did whole day what I enjoy and drove back home singing loud all the way. I hope she still starts tomorrow…
Nice !The Ranger is getting a new sets of tires, 295 70R17 Nitto Recon Grapphler at Discount Tires. I just need to go back so they can reset the TPMS on the left rear tires.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I had to go back today and get one of the TPMS sensor replaced. They charged me $30 for it but looking at the case on the pics looks like it was damage a bit but $30 is not bad for a new TPMS. The TPMS wasn't measuring the correct pressure. It's all good now.
Went to Lowe's to get some Garage door lube to use on my vertical blinds Headrail track...it got difficult to turn the vanes and was squeaking. Was out of this lube anyway and this is silicone based which will work on the plastic fixtures. It was recommended by my garage door repairman.
![]()
Who drove? Certainly not you that's way to perfect. ?Went to Lowe's to get some Garage door lube to use on my vertical blinds Headrail track...it got difficult to turn the vanes and was squeaking. Was out of this lube anyway and this is silicone based which will work on the plastic fixtures. It was recommended by my garage door repairman.
![]()
![]()
![]()
You didn't park far enough out...still too many other vehicles in close proximity !!!!Went to Lowe's to get some Garage door lube to use on my vertical blinds Headrail track...it got difficult to turn the vanes and was squeaking. Was out of this lube anyway and this is silicone based which will work on the plastic fixtures. It was recommended by my garage door repairman.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I had the Lowe's lot man park it for me...Who drove? Certainly not you that's way to perfect. ?
Who drove? Certainly not you that's way to perfect. ?
![]()
Nice parking job.?
Poor guy can't even catch a break when he does park straight.?You didn't park far enough out...still too many other vehicles in close proximity !!!!
I tried to explain that to the Lowe's lot man but he insisted on parking it that way!...You didn't park far enough out...still too many other vehicles in close proximity !!!!

I was feeling pretty good for you there Paul and figured you were just showing off. ?I tried to explain that to the Lowe's lot man but he insisted on parking it that way!...![]()
![]()
Nice video!Not today but got out with it a few weekends ago