Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Have I been too subtle in asking for it?

Lol, I’m so far down the rabbit hole at this point it’s pitch black….you won’t be able to see me blink twice.

What you could do is toss me a safety line and tell me that I absolutely do not need an engine cover. I can have one delivered by Thursday….and my finger is hovering above the “Add to Cart” button as I type.

Blink, Blink.
I’m glad you got the cover - absolutely necessary equipment. Just looks wrong without it, especially if you have the Roush CAI. If you don’t, why not?

Hirnlego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 302A
I was cleaning the truck today and notice not only is there this hole that was capped in the rear but there is also one behind the front knuckle.

I feel your pain. Mine arrived today as well (we must’ve seen the same member’s post). Two hours into the install I was still trying to figure out the whole right side/left side conundrum when I finally said “Eff it!!” and just shoved one in. I must’ve guessed wrong because I had to use a mallet in addition to brute force to get them to seat properly. I just hope no one notices.

DC247738-43BC-47EE-AC15-FBBCD64FF46D.jpeg

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
I’m glad you got the cover - absolutely necessary equipment. Just looks wrong without it, especially if you have the Roush CAI. If you don’t, why not?
Lol, the Roush CAI is next on my list, along with a tune and Retrax bed cover. I’m waiting until January before dropping any more coin into the truck, primarily because my fun-money piggy bank has a hollow sound when I rattle it. Between watches, knives and the truck that damn pig is just constantly crapping money….and it won’t get fed again until the start of the new year.

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
I was cleaning the truck today and notice not only is there this hole that was capped in the rear but there is also one behind the front knuckle.
Hadn’t noticed one up front yet. Fortunately, I have OCD (diagnosed and well controlled), so when I order a small part like that I have a tendency to order two….just in case I jack something up installing it or something falls off on a trail or in the car wash. So I have another set of plugs all set to go, assuming they’re the same diameter.

Crap. Almost 11 pm, I’m in my pajamas, about to settle in with the family for a movie…..and now I gotta go look around for this frikkin’ hole.

OCD; it has its good…..and it has its bad.

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Today I got to making light bar. Still waiting on one more light then to do the wiring.

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
The lights and bracket

20211111_180338.jpg

20211111_163923.jpg

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Test mock up. Tomorrow hopefully will have it fully wired and ditch lights installed too.

20211112_163141.jpg

20211112_163156.jpg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I finally purchased a new Sasquatch decal since the last one had a leg ripped off while someone (I’m guessing) tried to steal it. I purchased a backup just in case. ? Also added a Navy Retired decal.

F70E0FCB-5916-4FE8-8C45-6A5E039B8874.jpeg
Thank you for your service.
Brian
Sponsored