Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Duke,
yeah this has been a nice hot summer so far 80s-90s every day. Couple of days with the humidity/ heat index we’ve felt hotter than Arizona, Nevada.
Im going to loosen it all up and try again, I did it in the evening and lost daylight.
I need one of those engine covers now like Steve has there.
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The extender was a snap to install. The drill template was dead on. And it feels nice and solid.
That’s an interesting device Steve. I was over in the SuperCab Love thread and no one there has even heard of it.

;)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Installed a DeeZee tailgate damper just now. Super easy install.

In a side note, the wife is about to kille me for all the money I’ve been spending in the Ranger lately.:shock:
Pics of the damper installed and you'll get your t shirt Terry. lol

Start having all your packages send to your neighbors house. Let his wife be mad at him thinking they're his. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here you go!
7A818D23-9DBD-43D5-AA4E-AEC09F5F3946.jpeg

My shirt size is XL. :LOL:
Welcome to the club Terry!! Sorry, with inflation now the best I can do is a virtual one. ?

The Kool Damper Klub2.jpeg

This is mandatory now. You can keep it in your purse. :shock::giggle:

Man Card Revoked.jpg

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Installed a DeeZee tailgate damper just now. Super easy install.

In a side note, the wife is about to kille me for all the money I’ve been spending in the Ranger lately.:shock:
you'll be alright. lol in fact I just saw a 1997 twin turbo supra get sold for 4k when in reality it was worth idk like 100k judging by emblems. The guy had passed away and his wife said the husband said it was a Celica. lol The misses doesn't need to know lol

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Gave the poor girl some much needed attention.

Broke out the upholstery cleaner and gave the interior a deep clean. Pup has taken to chasing geese through the marsh and thoroughly stunk up the joint. Really impressed with the Carhartt seat covers. Cleaned up like new and they sure do take a beating.

Stripped off the 303 …sorry @AzScorpion. Just couldn’t take the sticky feeling anymore when detailing. Used Adams strip wash in an Adams foam gun. Stripped everything down really nicely without having to clay bar. Even took out all the bug splatter without much scrubbing. Then polished out any water spots, took out all the scuffs on the bug deflector, polished up the headlights, and polished the windows. Then applied a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant. Really like the wet look it maintains and rags just glide across the finish.

85979A2D-E40F-47D0-99D4-54A2B27DCE28.jpeg

F058CDA5-D1EE-475C-82A7-ACD8B0CC7C12.jpeg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Broke out the upholstery cleaner and gave the interior a deep clean. Pup has taken to chasing geese through the marsh and thoroughly stunk up the joint. Really impressed with the Carhartt seat covers. Cleaned up like new and they sure do take a beating.

Stripped off the 303 …sorry @AzScorpion. Just couldn’t take the sticky feeling anymore when detailing. Used Adams strip wash in an Adams foam gun. Stripped everything down really nicely without having to clay bar. Even took out all the bug splatter without much scrubbing. Then polished out any water spots, took out all the scuffs on the bug deflector, polished up the headlights, and polished the windows. Then applied a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant. Really like the wet look it maintains and rags just glide across the finish.

Looks great Jeff - amazing!

wickkid

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor Edition
Occupation
Engineer

Looking sharp!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Looks good Jeff but I'm surprised yours was sticky. I've never felt a sticky feeling with the Graphene it's quite the opposite. It's really slick feeling especially after using the Graphene Detailer. I'm glad you found something that you like as there's so many good products out there now.

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Looks good Jeff but I'm surprised yours was sticky. I've never felt a sticky feeling with the Graphene it's quite the opposite. It's really slick feeling especially after using the Graphene Detailer. I'm glad you found something that you like as there's so many good products out there now.
maybe sticky is the wrong word here. Slightly tacky may be better. Compared to an old school carnuba and that hard shell where a rag when finished felt like your hand across wet ice, 303 has a slight grip to a rag. Wolfgang achieves that feel. Now I can’t complain about performance. Whether a full wash, waterless wash, or a quick detailing, 303 always looked great when done and cleaned easily.

now their interior cleaner and protectant, I’ll never give up. If you got a pup that slobbers on everything while in the Starbucks line you’ll know the streaks that are left when cleaning. Nothing I’ve tried makes interior cleaning quick and easy while being gentle at the same time. Which is important with our cheap plastic interiors.