Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Cult is right! But it's a good one.

I'm curious how much better your ride is. I do find the stock Ranger to be a bit bouncy and it slams me sideways on rough dirt roads (and tosses Cheech around like a rag doll).
You will notice a significant difference from the stock set up. I just changed mine out to the Eibach coilovers and it's so much nicer now. Way less bounce and it will steady out much quicker if you do his a good size dip or off camber turn. I wanted to go with the Bilstein but they were out of stock with no ETA and I wanted them installed before our trip. Still no regrets going with the Eibach as both are a great upgrade. Now you know you'll have to buy them, just tell your wife you're doing it for Cheech. ?
Sponsored

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
It’s way better on rough, uneven terrain - less lean. On smooth roads and highways, there are fewer, less pronounced oscillations than OEM shocks when going into dips, over rail crossings or bridge expansion joints. The shocks dampen the first hit and each subsequent oscillation. Butta.

Try them on the rear - an easy install, then decide on whether or not to do the fronts.
That sounds really good and thank you for the great advice to try the rear first. I bet they would also help in general snow and ice conditions with a better footing too.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
You will notice a significant difference from the stock set up. I just changed mine out to the Eibach coilovers and it's so much nicer now. Way less bounce and it will steady out much quicker if you do his a good size dip or off camber turn. I wanted to go with the Bilstein but they were out of stock with no ETA and I wanted them installed before our trip. Still no regrets going with the Eibach as both are a great upgrade. Now you know you'll have to buy them, just tell your wife you're doing it for Cheech. ?
You know us too well and how Cheech has us wrapped around his paw.

We'd also like to tow a small travel trailer (like a Lance 1475s) and I'm sure better rear suspension would make a huge difference!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You know us too well and how Cheech has us wrapped around his paw.

We'd also like to tow a small travel trailer (like a Lance 1475s) and I'm sure better rear suspension would make a huge difference!
Well there ya go you've already talked yourself into it. Now message Frank @Stage3Motorsports and he'll get them right out to you. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds really good and thank you for the great advice to try the rear first. I bet they would also help in general snow and ice conditions with a better footing too.
I don’t know if you’ll see a difference on snow and ice but they will help tame some of those nasty potholes!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Installed my little pivot lock that finally arrived yesterday.
It's the little things that make me happy!

20220709_085841.jpg

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Changed the rear diff oil this afternoon. Was dark but not that dirty. Few small slivers of copper. All done.......torqued with new gasket and filled with Motorcraft 80W-90.

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Trying to install rough country tow hook conversion kit
As mention if you have a tremor they don’t line up with the bash plate holes :mad:
Other members said they listed these up I’m guessing toward instide the frame rails and then beat them with a big hammer.
Others had to drill out the holes on the plates

Be warned if you have a tremor and decide to put these on .

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to install rough country tow hook conversion kit
As mention if you have a tremor they don’t line up with the bash plate holes :mad:
Other members said they listed these up I’m guessing toward instide the frame rails and then beat them with a big hammer.
Others had to drill out the holes on the plates

Be warned if you have a tremor and decide to put these on .
First I’ve heard of this and can’t imagine a Tremor has different mounting points for tow hooks and front skid plate. If all bolts are loose on everything involved, I would think these would all suck up into place as things are tightened up.

When I installed mine, I recall I had to make sure everything was a bit loose as I fit them in place.

Last edited: