Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

CashSeeAO

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Threads
10
Messages
102
Reaction score
165
Location
Central New Mexico
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Washed the truck and gave it the clay bar and the 303 Graphene Nano spray treatment. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. The Graphene hype is REAL!!! Also, this was my first experience with using a clay bar, and it was fairly easy. I used the Chemical Guys Clay Bar and Lube kit.

PXL_20230518_220305256_Original.jpeg
 

carmigo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carmigo
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Threads
34
Messages
356
Reaction score
918
Location
Tupelo, MS
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rangers in the easiest way possible.
My son and I installed my AMP-Research power steps. Now it will be easier for this 76 yr old guy to get into his truck.

Big thank you to my son Doug.

George
Awh so wholesome. Sounds like you've got a stand-up son. Drive safe out there George!
 


RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
More like what the ranger did to itself;
Went from 1st right to 9th gear then slammed back to 2nd. Felt that drive shaft rattle like a drum stick at a rock concert.


Dunno wtf that was about lmao. Something tells me I'm not gonna want to keep this thing much longer.
 

ControlNode

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
17
Messages
1,739
Reaction score
3,766
Location
Eastern NC
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
PXL_20230518_145621497 - Copy.jpg


I decided that for my use of the truck (towing and such) a camper shell was going to be too much weight, and likely need frequent removal. But if I'm going to a race where I'm towing the heavier car I then loose the camper shell for sleeping in. So, 15lb tent is in. Installed here with the tonneau cover folded and propped up. The extra space from the tailgate is really nice, remember I'm 6' and have slept in that 5' bed under the tonneau cover, still can if I don't want to set up the tent but now it's roomy enough for my wife and I to sleep in it. And yes, the step stool is part of the kit for my wife, but I'll use it to since it is there.

PXL_20230518_145407700 - Copy.jpg


I will likely remove the cover when I go to actually use this tent though. It's only 2 coax nuts to remove the antenna leads from the pass-thru coupler and a couple thump screws and the tonneau cover is off. I'll likely put the roof rack back on the truck so I have a place to set the tonneau cover while it's off the bed so it's not on the ground.

Already thinking about making a shelf for inside the tent that uses magnets to secure to the bed through the tent's flooring fabric.
 
Last edited:

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I'm sure everyone's parents have a baby picture of when you were born, naked getting your first bath? Well, here's mine. o_O

You sick perverts it's my new Tremor! ??


IMG_8720.jpg


IMG_8723.jpg


IMG_8724.jpg
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
20,622
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
And the Tremor stickers are crooked.
But I'm not judging.
?
Because of all you guys that's one of the first things I checked at the dealership.

:inspect: They're straight.?
 
 








Top