Vehicle Showcase

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
We don’t have Bronco and Maverick. F-series are sold by few small businesses and it’s a little complicated if you want one. Other question is spare parts availability and delivery time.
I have seen Wolftrak and Stormtrak both, they are worth to take a look but for me is more suitable my Ranger. Both of them are very rare here.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Got cracked side mirror replaced under warranty. Service was quick and I’m happy with them. This small defect affected me all the time, especially when the bed was loaded and the mirror in the cab was not providing full view.
Saw new Raptor driving around. Side and rear looked nice. Checked tech data. Payload and other numbers are less than my Ranger. Not attractive.

What passenger side mirror looks like you all know, here’s a Stormtrak for you.
BB841B3A-7CF0-42C1-9CF8-A6B7BBE53B2A.jpeg
anyone else think its kinda sexy that Kristina actually uses the truck like a truck and cares about stuff like payload comparison! ?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Turned 50,000 miles.

IMG_5709.jpeg

7Boomerang7

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4X4 / Lightning Blue
what amp? And any inline connectors needed? Also link to speakers used? Thanks in advance! Not very good at audio and overwhelmed by all the choices.
I put these speakers in, ordered from Crutchfield. The little 4 channel amp i had installed by Car Toys when they i stalled my head deck. I wasn’t going to attempt all that this time because of all the extra Maestro equipment you have to install so that the new stereo can work with my steering wheel controls, voice commands, environment functions. When you buy from crutchfield they give you the connectors to connect to the existing connectors and also some instructions so that made it a little easier. The Alpine speakers are component speakers meaning they come with the separate tweeters too and even easier, the tweeters have built in crossovers already in the wiring so you don’t have to figure that part out. The RF’s are 6.75” and went in the back, they have tweeters built in. The first rear speaker too forever because i had to figure out what i needed to do the second went fast. Same deal with the front. I had to cut the rubber plug in the side of the door and pull the existing wiring inside the door because the new speakers connect on the back whereas fords connect on the front. The door panels and tweeter moulding was easy to get off and on with the help if a flat head screwdriver for prying and star bit for unscrewing screws. Also good about Crutchfield is they tell you all the tools you will need so you can grab those or buy them before you start. I recommend buying foam baffles and some soft foam rings that will surround the speakers to preserve sound and also keep the speakers clean. There was condensation in a couple of my doors.
IMG_6855.jpeg
IMG_6856.jpeg

IMG_6760.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg
IMG_6896.png

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
Got my livernois tuner prepared. Pulled stock ECU and filled out the tuning request form. Gonna go for 91 performance tune just not sure if I should go soft shift or normal. Hopefully I get it by Friday to mess around this weekend

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Tyger hitch armor came in and I was on the fence but it fits and looks amazing on my Tremor. Heavy duty and solid quality ?

20221126_153359.jpg
Not only handy Tyler, it might save your tailgate one day. ?

MikeyB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Had a 8:20 am appt. this morning at the dealer where I bought my truck to have the Trans fluid level checked. According to the Mechanic who worked on it, fluid level is good and he said he re-flashed the Transmission electronics, so the transmission has to re-learn itself or something to that effect. He told me he took it for a test drive and didn't like how it shifted so he re-calibrated something. I'm out of the loop with all the electronics stuff.
Anyway he told me drive it and any problems, bring it back. I drove home a short distance and it seems fine. I'll make it my business to take a long trip soon and see how she goes.
I was very concerned with the fluid level, and I didn't want to attempt to check it myself- that damn Hot Cat is in the way for me.
The mechanic seemed a real sharp guy and a straight shooter- he told me he was familiar with the Ranger Trans issues so we'll see..
While waiting there I took a couple pics of a Real nice White Ranger dubbed the Black Widow. Nice Truck
1680795725723.png
1680795746532.png
1680795763529.png
1680795781757.png

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Had a 8:20 am appt. this morning at the dealer where I bought my truck to have the Trans fluid level checked. According to the Mechanic who worked on it, fluid level is good and he said he re-flashed the Transmission electronics, so the transmission has to re-learn itself or something to that effect. He told me he took it for a test drive and didn't like how it shifted so he re-calibrated something. I'm out of the loop with all the electronics stuff.
Anyway he told me drive it and any problems, bring it back. I drove home a short distance and it seems fine. I'll make it my business to take a long trip soon and see how she goes.
I was very concerned with the fluid level, and I didn't want to attempt to check it myself- that damn Hot Cat is in the way for me.
The mechanic seemed a real sharp guy and a straight shooter- he told me he was familiar with the Ranger Trans issues so we'll see..
While waiting there I took a couple pics of a Real nice White Ranger dubbed the Black Widow. Nice Truck
1680795725723.png
1680795746532.png
1680795763529.png
1680795781757.png
Nice !
Sponsored